I'm going to Italy next week and couldn't find do i need to order my tickets earlier if they are ordinaria type? or could i buy at the train station the same day when i'm taking the train?
thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 2 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 3 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 4 Tour groups
- 5 Driving in Italy?
- 6 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 7 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 8 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 9 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 10 Super Cover For Hertz
- 11 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 12 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 13 Baby Milk
- 14 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 15 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 16 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Hotel in Vienna
- 19 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 20 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 21 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 22 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 25 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia