I plan to travel to Europe sometime next year. I'd like to travel near the end of April/beginning of May. No return date needs to be solidified yet.
These are the cities I'd like to go to:
I now need to plan the best order for the cities. I need to take into account both the most efficient order and weather (I really, really want to avoid the hottest temperatures in Spain). I also need to figure out what is the best way to travel between each city (Train vs. Plane). I'd love to put in some overnight trains if those are possible anywhere.
Also as a secondary question, would y'all be able to classify the cities into 3 categories:
2 or less Days
In terms of seeing the major cultural sites (no nightlife).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 2 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 3 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 4 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 5 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 6 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 7 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 8 A week in Croatia with kids
- 9 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 10 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 11 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 Summer School in France
- 14 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 15 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 16 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 17 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 18 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 21 Cutback on Spain trip
- 22 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 23 where to stay in London?
- 24 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece