I plan to travel to Europe sometime next year. I'd like to travel near the end of April/beginning of May. No return date needs to be solidified yet.
These are the cities I'd like to go to:
I now need to plan the best order for the cities. I need to take into account both the most efficient order and weather (I really, really want to avoid the hottest temperatures in Spain). I also need to figure out what is the best way to travel between each city (Train vs. Plane). I'd love to put in some overnight trains if those are possible anywhere.
Also as a secondary question, would y'all be able to classify the cities into 3 categories:
2 or less Days
In terms of seeing the major cultural sites (no nightlife).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Question re Scotland
- 2 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 3 Dalmation coast in October?
- 4 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 6 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 7 credit and debit cards
- 8 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 9 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 10 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 11 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 12 Where to stay in Umbria
- 13 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 14 Cinque Terre Area & Coastal Day Activities
- 15 First Trip to Ireland
- 16 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 17 Greece or Croatia OR Croatia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 18 Train up the Jungfrau
- 19 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Tattoos in Italy
- 22 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 25 Anniversary Trip to Ireland