I plan to travel to Europe sometime next year. I'd like to travel near the end of April/beginning of May. No return date needs to be solidified yet.
These are the cities I'd like to go to:
I now need to plan the best order for the cities. I need to take into account both the most efficient order and weather (I really, really want to avoid the hottest temperatures in Spain). I also need to figure out what is the best way to travel between each city (Train vs. Plane). I'd love to put in some overnight trains if those are possible anywhere.
Also as a secondary question, would y'all be able to classify the cities into 3 categories:
2 or less Days
In terms of seeing the major cultural sites (no nightlife).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 2 TIM in FCO - update
- 3 Visa Query
- 4 London in Winter Report
- 5 Visit to Sardinia
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 8 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 9 Legal documents assistants
- 10 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 11 ATM help
- 12 ATM
- 13 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 14 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 15 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 16 London is it worth it?
- 17 Montserrat Express
- 18 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 19 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 20 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 21 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 25 International drivers permit