In June there will be a total of three of us traveling. I know that bahn.de is where we should pre-order train tickets to get a good price before we leave. A couple of questions though...
I was for sure going to order are long train trips off of there Paris to Fussen and then Munich to Berlin.
I'm wondering if I should also order are smaller train trips from there also. Fussen to Munich, and Berlin to Wittenberg.
I thought for our Munich to Dachau trip that we should get an all day small group pass.
Also, I haven't registered for the site yet, is it possible to order tickets for everywhere I need to go and pay for it at one time, or do I have to pay for them individually/each transaction?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dell @printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech C*Are 24/7
- 2 London with Teens Trip Report
- 3 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 4 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 5 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 6 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 9 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 10 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 11 Madrird and Seville
- 12 Greece
- 13 Ludwig Castles
- 14 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 15 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 16 Lake Como AREA questions
- 17 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 18 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 19 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 20 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 21 Help on ancient history route
- 22 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 23 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 24 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 25 Airport Transfer Vienna