In June there will be a total of three of us traveling. I know that bahn.de is where we should pre-order train tickets to get a good price before we leave. A couple of questions though...
I was for sure going to order are long train trips off of there Paris to Fussen and then Munich to Berlin.
I'm wondering if I should also order are smaller train trips from there also. Fussen to Munich, and Berlin to Wittenberg.
I thought for our Munich to Dachau trip that we should get an all day small group pass.
Also, I haven't registered for the site yet, is it possible to order tickets for everywhere I need to go and pay for it at one time, or do I have to pay for them individually/each transaction?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 2 Layover Düsseldorf?
- 3 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 4 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 5 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 6 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 7 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 8 English Countryside
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 11 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 12 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 Driving in Italy?
- 17 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 18 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 23 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 24 Granada to Madrid
- 25 Tour groups