In June there will be a total of three of us traveling. I know that bahn.de is where we should pre-order train tickets to get a good price before we leave. A couple of questions though...
I was for sure going to order are long train trips off of there Paris to Fussen and then Munich to Berlin.
I'm wondering if I should also order are smaller train trips from there also. Fussen to Munich, and Berlin to Wittenberg.
I thought for our Munich to Dachau trip that we should get an all day small group pass.
Also, I haven't registered for the site yet, is it possible to order tickets for everywhere I need to go and pay for it at one time, or do I have to pay for them individually/each transaction?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 careful HP Te^ch SUPP0RT : C0NTACT 1:855 999-804S hp PRINTER force.
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 5 London is it worth it?
- 6 First visit to London
- 7 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 8 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 9 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 10 Paris and Normandy
- 11 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 12 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 13 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 14 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 15 Help me make this possible!
- 16 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 17 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 18 Car Rental
- 19 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 20 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 21 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 22 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 23 Balkans
- 24 My first trip to Crete
- 25 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers