My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy for our 10th anniversary next year, either in March or May. My husband has never seen the orchestras in Venice's Piazza San Marco and would like to. Does anyone know whether they play during March or if this is too early in the year for them? I've tried searching the forums and the Web for info but have had no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 2 Stu Tower
- 3 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 4 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 5 Alitala
- 6 SE ITALY
- 7 renting
- 8 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 9 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 10 6 Days in Italy
- 11 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 12 Which Hotel in Rome
- 13 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 14 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 15 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 16 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 17 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 18 Road closure to Linderhof October 2017
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 21 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 22 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 23 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 24 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 25 Helpful Hint