My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy for our 10th anniversary next year, either in March or May. My husband has never seen the orchestras in Venice's Piazza San Marco and would like to. Does anyone know whether they play during March or if this is too early in the year for them? I've tried searching the forums and the Web for info but have had no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 블랙잭카지노•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 블랙잭카지노
- 2 http://www.mymotherday.com/mothers-day-2016/
- 3 tipping
- 4 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 5 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 6 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/maxtropin/
- 7 Germany
- 8 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 9 The DCC scam is spreading
- 10 What clothes?
- 11 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 12 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 13 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 14 Rome at Christmas
- 15 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 16 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 17 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 18 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 19 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 20 4 Country Itinerary
- 21 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 22 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 23 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 24 Croatia Itenerary
- 25 Croatia Itinerary Help