My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy for our 10th anniversary next year, either in March or May. My husband has never seen the orchestras in Venice's Piazza San Marco and would like to. Does anyone know whether they play during March or if this is too early in the year for them? I've tried searching the forums and the Web for info but have had no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 2 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/nubiotics-review/
- 3 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 4 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 5 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 6 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 7 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 8 20 free days of Europe
- 9 I forgot my international driver permit
- 10 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 11 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 12 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 13 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 14 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 15 Holland Itinerary
- 16 Iceland Trip Report
- 17 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 18 Rome Airport Question!
- 19 Portugal Walking Tour
- 20 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 21 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 22 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 23 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 24 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 25 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona