My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy for our 10th anniversary next year, either in March or May. My husband has never seen the orchestras in Venice's Piazza San Marco and would like to. Does anyone know whether they play during March or if this is too early in the year for them? I've tried searching the forums and the Web for info but have had no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One night in Rome
- 2 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 3 Trip to Rome
- 4 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 5 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 6 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 7 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 8 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 9 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 10 Do you travel with linen clothes?
- 11 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 12 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 15 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 16 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 17 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 Imbros Gorge
- 20 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 Bus from Budva to Kotor
- 23 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 24 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 25 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please