My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy for our 10th anniversary next year, either in March or May. My husband has never seen the orchestras in Venice's Piazza San Marco and would like to. Does anyone know whether they play during March or if this is too early in the year for them? I've tried searching the forums and the Web for info but have had no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 2 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 3 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 4 Netflix and Hulu
- 5 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 6 City Pass v. 2 for 1
- 7 Find Ibis CDG/Take the Péripherique?
- 8 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 9 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 10 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 11 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 12 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 13 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 14 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 15 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 16 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 17 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 18 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 19 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 20 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 21 5 days in switzerland
- 22 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 23 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 24 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 25 Does my Switzerland Itinerray makes sense