My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy for our 10th anniversary next year, either in March or May. My husband has never seen the orchestras in Venice's Piazza San Marco and would like to. Does anyone know whether they play during March or if this is too early in the year for them? I've tried searching the forums and the Web for info but have had no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should we go to Vienna?
- 2 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 3 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 4 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 5 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 6 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 7 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 8 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 9 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 10 norway self-drive itinerary
- 11 Loire Valley itinerary
- 12 Paris - Phantom - Theatre Mogador Fire
- 13 Iceland trip report
- 14 February in Florence
- 15 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 16 Ronda to Seville
- 17 Europe Itinerary
- 18 11 days in Andalusia
- 19 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 20 Belgium for the 1st time
- 21 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 22 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 23 Our short visit to Stockholm: A few details and many photos
- 24 visa expired
- 25 La Scala Opera Tickets