My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy for our 10th anniversary next year, either in March or May. My husband has never seen the orchestras in Venice's Piazza San Marco and would like to. Does anyone know whether they play during March or if this is too early in the year for them? I've tried searching the forums and the Web for info but have had no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 2 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 3 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 4 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 5 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 6 Travel vs. Babies
- 7 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 8 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 9 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 10 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 11 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 12 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 13 Andalucia in December
- 14 England and Wales by public transport
- 15 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 16 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 17 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 18 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 19 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 20 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 21 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 22 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 23 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 24 Vienna or Budapest?
- 25 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?