My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy for our 10th anniversary next year, either in March or May. My husband has never seen the orchestras in Venice's Piazza San Marco and would like to. Does anyone know whether they play during March or if this is too early in the year for them? I've tried searching the forums and the Web for info but have had no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with my itinerary
- 2 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 3 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 4 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 5 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 6 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 7 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 8 Chamonix to Paris
- 9 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 10 Undisclsoed location
- 11 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 12 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 13 Italy bus or train
- 14 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 15 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 16 Paris in September
- 17 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 help with Italy itinerary
- 20 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 21 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 22 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 23 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 24 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 25 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla