Thank you much for your help before, I decided to start a new topic about where to go if anywhere between Nice and Paris. I am going in a 3 week trip between France and Italy from aug 1 to aug 22 and this was my planned itinerary.
train to Florence 3d
train to Venice 3d
plane to Nice 2d
train to lyon 2d
train to paris 6d.
My question is, by being in Paris, I don't think I need to see Lyon, what other beautiful city between Nice and Paris would you guys recommend for a day, or half a day? I would maybe like to see a different city than Paris or Nice, maybe countryside?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 2 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 3 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 4 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 5 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 6 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 7 Travel vs. Babies
- 8 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 9 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 10 Vienna or Budapest?
- 11 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 12 Andalucia in December
- 13 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 14 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 15 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 16 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 17 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 18 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 19 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 20 Budapest Hotels
- 21 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 22 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 23 London's Must Sights!
- 24 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 25 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing