Thank you much for your help before, I decided to start a new topic about where to go if anywhere between Nice and Paris. I am going in a 3 week trip between France and Italy from aug 1 to aug 22 and this was my planned itinerary.
train to Florence 3d
train to Venice 3d
plane to Nice 2d
train to lyon 2d
train to paris 6d.
My question is, by being in Paris, I don't think I need to see Lyon, what other beautiful city between Nice and Paris would you guys recommend for a day, or half a day? I would maybe like to see a different city than Paris or Nice, maybe countryside?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 2 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 3 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 4 Help! Off to Dubrovnik tonight
- 5 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 6 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 7 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 8 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 9 A few last minute questions
- 10 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 11 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 12 http://musclegainup.com/skinnoir/
- 13 36 Hours in Venice
- 14 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 15 http://thedropnet.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 16 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 17 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 18 Prague & Croatia
- 19 Florence airport costumes
- 20 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 21 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 22 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 23 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 24 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 25 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris