Thank you much for your help before, I decided to start a new topic about where to go if anywhere between Nice and Paris. I am going in a 3 week trip between France and Italy from aug 1 to aug 22 and this was my planned itinerary.
train to Florence 3d
train to Venice 3d
plane to Nice 2d
train to lyon 2d
train to paris 6d.
My question is, by being in Paris, I don't think I need to see Lyon, what other beautiful city between Nice and Paris would you guys recommend for a day, or half a day? I would maybe like to see a different city than Paris or Nice, maybe countryside?
Options between Nice and Paris
- 1 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 2 Last monte Paris apartment
- 3 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 4 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 5 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 6 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 7 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 8 San Lorenzo Market
- 9 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 10 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 11 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 12 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 13 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 14 Cuenca or Toledo
- 15 Nice
- 16 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 17 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 18 Norway experts needed.
- 19 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 20 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 21 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 22 jungfraujoch mid june
- 23 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 24 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 25 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris