Thank you much for your help before, I decided to start a new topic about where to go if anywhere between Nice and Paris. I am going in a 3 week trip between France and Italy from aug 1 to aug 22 and this was my planned itinerary.
train to Florence 3d
train to Venice 3d
plane to Nice 2d
train to lyon 2d
train to paris 6d.
My question is, by being in Paris, I don't think I need to see Lyon, what other beautiful city between Nice and Paris would you guys recommend for a day, or half a day? I would maybe like to see a different city than Paris or Nice, maybe countryside?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon
- 2 Self drive tour companies
- 3 Italian lakes
- 4 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 5 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 6 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 7 What do after Bernia Express?
- 8 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 9 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 10 France, UK and Ireland
- 11 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 12 French theater in Paris
- 13 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 14 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 15 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 16 Germany family road trip help!
- 17 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 18 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 19 Barcelona
- 20 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 21 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 22 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 25 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?