Thank you much for your help before, I decided to start a new topic about where to go if anywhere between Nice and Paris. I am going in a 3 week trip between France and Italy from aug 1 to aug 22 and this was my planned itinerary.
train to Florence 3d
train to Venice 3d
plane to Nice 2d
train to lyon 2d
train to paris 6d.
My question is, by being in Paris, I don't think I need to see Lyon, what other beautiful city between Nice and Paris would you guys recommend for a day, or half a day? I would maybe like to see a different city than Paris or Nice, maybe countryside?
Options between Nice and Paris
- 1 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 2 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 3 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 6 ROME itinerary suggestions
- 7 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 8 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 9 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 10 just want to know
- 11 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 12 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 13 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 14 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 15 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 16 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 17 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 18 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 19 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 20 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 21 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 22 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 23 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 24 Day trip to Capri
- 25 London at Xmas