Thank you much for your help before, I decided to start a new topic about where to go if anywhere between Nice and Paris. I am going in a 3 week trip between France and Italy from aug 1 to aug 22 and this was my planned itinerary.
train to Florence 3d
train to Venice 3d
plane to Nice 2d
train to lyon 2d
train to paris 6d.
My question is, by being in Paris, I don't think I need to see Lyon, what other beautiful city between Nice and Paris would you guys recommend for a day, or half a day? I would maybe like to see a different city than Paris or Nice, maybe countryside?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 T Mobile Does it Again
- 3 Dolomites October 14-18
- 4 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 5 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 6 Lyon
- 7 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 8 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 9 European Championship
- 10 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 11 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 12 Italy by car
- 13 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 14 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 15 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 16 7 days St Moritz, Interlaken, Zermatt
- 17 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 18 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 19 12 days in Austria
- 20 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 21 Itinerary Help
- 22 sim card
- 23 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 24 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 25 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites