Thank you much for your help before, I decided to start a new topic about where to go if anywhere between Nice and Paris. I am going in a 3 week trip between France and Italy from aug 1 to aug 22 and this was my planned itinerary.
train to Florence 3d
train to Venice 3d
plane to Nice 2d
train to lyon 2d
train to paris 6d.
My question is, by being in Paris, I don't think I need to see Lyon, what other beautiful city between Nice and Paris would you guys recommend for a day, or half a day? I would maybe like to see a different city than Paris or Nice, maybe countryside?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 2 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 3 Madrid city centre?
- 4 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 5 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 6 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 7 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 8 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 9 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 10 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 11 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 12 Stonehenge and Bath
- 13 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 14 train from ravenna to parma
- 15 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 16 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 17 Puglia
- 18 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 19 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 20 Ireland driving itinerary
- 21 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 22 Manchester on derby weekend
- 23 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 24 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 25 Day trips from Uzes