Thank you much for your help before, I decided to start a new topic about where to go if anywhere between Nice and Paris. I am going in a 3 week trip between France and Italy from aug 1 to aug 22 and this was my planned itinerary.
train to Florence 3d
train to Venice 3d
plane to Nice 2d
train to lyon 2d
train to paris 6d.
My question is, by being in Paris, I don't think I need to see Lyon, what other beautiful city between Nice and Paris would you guys recommend for a day, or half a day? I would maybe like to see a different city than Paris or Nice, maybe countryside?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My final Prague itinerary
- 2 Earthquake near Naples
- 3 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 4 London Theater
- 5 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 6 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 7 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 8 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 9 Switzerland in September
- 10 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 11 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 12 Munich itinerary review
- 13 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 14 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 15 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 16 weekend from cologne germany
- 17 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 18 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 19 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 20 3nights in Venice
- 21 multi city flights to europe
- 22 Europe itinerary questions
- 23 13 nights in switzerland
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Cash and Czech Crowns