What arrangements for car/train should we make after we have seen Venice. We would like to see Verona, Florence, Siena, Pisa, Rome, Naples in 9 days that we will be in Italy, what combination of car rental and train would you recommend? (Heard driving in Florence, Rome and Naples is not recommended)
Optimum Train/Car rental combination in Italy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 2 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 3 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 4 15 days in Europe,
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 7 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 8 Advises for trip to Russia
- 9 Europe with young teens
- 10 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 11 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 12 Planning a holiday
- 13 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Gogartys, Dublin
- 16 Prague - must see
- 17 Sicily 10 days
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 19 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 20 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 21 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 22 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 23 Portugal in September
- 24 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome