I have the option of keeping a rental car for an early Monday morning departure from the LJU airport or taking a bus/cab. I am staying in downtown LJU at the Park Hotel. Does anyone have experience driving there (LJU)? Is it difficult to find one's way to the airport from downtown?
Opinions-renting a car in Ljubljana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 2 Great London Bars with a view
- 3 Art in Paris
- 4 I dream of Europe
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 7 Rental car while in Ireland
- 8 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 9 Too many Trip Reports
- 10 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 11 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 12 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 13 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 14 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 15 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 16 Reykjavik hotels
- 17 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 18 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 19 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 20 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 21 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 22 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 23 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 24 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 25 Help with England/Wales tour