I have the option of keeping a rental car for an early Monday morning departure from the LJU airport or taking a bus/cab. I am staying in downtown LJU at the Park Hotel. Does anyone have experience driving there (LJU)? Is it difficult to find one's way to the airport from downtown?
Opinions-renting a car in Ljubljana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What are the best places to see in England
- 2 Reims for a day
- 3 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 4 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 5 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 6 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 7 Estonia Amber
- 8 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 9 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 10 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 11 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 12 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 13 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 14 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 15 Heli Tour
- 16 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 19 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 20 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 21 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 22 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 25 Tight Planning?