I have the option of keeping a rental car for an early Monday morning departure from the LJU airport or taking a bus/cab. I am staying in downtown LJU at the Park Hotel. Does anyone have experience driving there (LJU)? Is it difficult to find one's way to the airport from downtown?
Opinions-renting a car in Ljubljana
- 1 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 2 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 3 Driving through Europe
- 4 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 5 Getting the best our of Europe
- 6 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 7 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 8 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 9 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 10 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 11 Palio Parking
- 12 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 13 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 14 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 15 Oxford to Rye
- 16 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 17 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 18 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
- 19 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 20 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 21 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 22 italy itinerary for comments
- 23 Italy trains: how to prebook, please?
- 24 Extra screening at immigration
- 25 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?