I have the option of keeping a rental car for an early Monday morning departure from the LJU airport or taking a bus/cab. I am staying in downtown LJU at the Park Hotel. Does anyone have experience driving there (LJU)? Is it difficult to find one's way to the airport from downtown?
Opinions-renting a car in Ljubljana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scottish Passport
- 2 Voltage in UK and France
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 Eleanor's Pages
- 5 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 6 Europe in winter
- 7 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 8 Barcelona free tours??
- 9 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 10 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 11 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 12 Budapest Parliament Tickets Online
- 13 Viator.com in Turkey
- 14 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 15 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 16 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 17 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 18 Italy tours
- 19 Air France strike
- 20 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 21 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 24 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 25 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s