I have the option of keeping a rental car for an early Monday morning departure from the LJU airport or taking a bus/cab. I am staying in downtown LJU at the Park Hotel. Does anyone have experience driving there (LJU)? Is it difficult to find one's way to the airport from downtown?
Opinions-renting a car in Ljubljana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 2 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 3 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 4 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 5 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 6 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 7 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 8 3 weeks in Europe
- 9 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 10 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 11 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 12 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 13 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 14 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 15 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 16 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 17 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 18 Ireland Southwest
- 19 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 20 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 21 Car Rental in Iceland
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 25 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria