Spending 9 nights in Europe in late May.
We (husband and sons -25 and 21) arrive in Amsterdam and will spend the first 6 nights in Amsterdam/Bruges with daytrips to neighboring must-see towns.
Would like to spend last three nights in either Copenhagen or Prague. We love history, art, eating, and exploring the cities’ neighborhoods and shops -(not necessarily in that order!). Did I mention eating?
So my basic questions are-based on info above, and the vast knowledge and generosity I’ve experienced on these forums, and completely understanding the subjective nature of the question:
1) Which of the two cities might best complement the first part of the trip?
2) Does my split of nights (6) and (3) make sense? I can always revise the times spent in each place once we make the decision of where to end end our trip.
Also- ease and economics of getting to our final destination (Copenhagen or Prague) from most likely Brussels is somewhat (but not major) a consideration.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 2 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 3 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 4 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 5 Visit to Engand
- 6 Cinqueterre
- 7 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 8 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 9 Help with basic itinerary
- 10 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 11 Final Four
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 14 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 15 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 16 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 17 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 18 Cornwall UK
- 19 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 20 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 21 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 22 Short Trip to Paris
- 23 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 24 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 25 Parking in Girona