Spending 9 nights in Europe in late May.
We (husband and sons -25 and 21) arrive in Amsterdam and will spend the first 6 nights in Amsterdam/Bruges with daytrips to neighboring must-see towns.
Would like to spend last three nights in either Copenhagen or Prague. We love history, art, eating, and exploring the cities’ neighborhoods and shops -(not necessarily in that order!). Did I mention eating?
So my basic questions are-based on info above, and the vast knowledge and generosity I’ve experienced on these forums, and completely understanding the subjective nature of the question:
1) Which of the two cities might best complement the first part of the trip?
2) Does my split of nights (6) and (3) make sense? I can always revise the times spent in each place once we make the decision of where to end end our trip.
Also- ease and economics of getting to our final destination (Copenhagen or Prague) from most likely Brussels is somewhat (but not major) a consideration.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 6 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 7 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 8 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 9 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 10 Versailles
- 11 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 12 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 15 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 16 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Acorn TV
- 19 Train help for Prague
- 20 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 21 Sicily
- 22 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 25 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016