Spending 9 nights in Europe in late May.
We (husband and sons -25 and 21) arrive in Amsterdam and will spend the first 6 nights in Amsterdam/Bruges with daytrips to neighboring must-see towns.
Would like to spend last three nights in either Copenhagen or Prague. We love history, art, eating, and exploring the cities’ neighborhoods and shops -(not necessarily in that order!). Did I mention eating?
So my basic questions are-based on info above, and the vast knowledge and generosity I’ve experienced on these forums, and completely understanding the subjective nature of the question:
1) Which of the two cities might best complement the first part of the trip?
2) Does my split of nights (6) and (3) make sense? I can always revise the times spent in each place once we make the decision of where to end end our trip.
Also- ease and economics of getting to our final destination (Copenhagen or Prague) from most likely Brussels is somewhat (but not major) a consideration.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 2 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 3 What tips can you give about packing?
- 4 Murren to Prague
- 5 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 6 Scotland Trip Report
- 7 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 8 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 Cordoba Overnight?
- 11 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 12 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 13 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 14 How the kids age calculated
- 15 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 16 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 17 Firt time VISA applicant
- 18 Uffizi Phone Number
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 Aix Provence
- 22 Sintra
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??