Planning a trip to Tuscany and will rent a Villa. I have found a great rental home that has booking through Tuscany Now out of the UK. Has anyone rented through them and what is your opinion? I have read some negative reviews and am looking to see if everyone is negative toward them or are there any positive comments. Accommodations look great but want to know about the rental company representing it. Thanks!
Opinions on Tuscany Now Rental agency
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 2 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 3 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 4 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 5 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 6 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 7 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 8 Eastern European "Sampler" Trip
- 9 6 day Switzerland itinerary with 7 and 4 yr olds
- 10 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 11 1 week Amalfi coast - Positano, Amalfi & Ravello. Too much? Help please!
- 12 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 13 Advice needed/Carcasonne to Dordogne
- 14 What to See and Where to Stay in 15 days in France?
- 15 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 16 Porto Neighborhood For Rental?
- 17 Rail tickets
- 18 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 19 Best small medieval towns & villages in/near Val d'Orcia
- 20 Tapas bars in Logrono
- 21 Traveling through Italy - Understanding train transportation
- 22 Free public transportation on 14-15-16 March in Paris & Wallonia
- 23 bath or york
- 24 Buying Advance Tickets for Spain/Italy
- 25 Can you see Bath in one day?