Planning a trip to Tuscany and will rent a Villa. I have found a great rental home that has booking through Tuscany Now out of the UK. Has anyone rented through them and what is your opinion? I have read some negative reviews and am looking to see if everyone is negative toward them or are there any positive comments. Accommodations look great but want to know about the rental company representing it. Thanks!
Opinions on Tuscany Now Rental agency
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy
- 2 Wednesday Papal Audience
- 3 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 4 Madrid and London
- 5 Santorini
- 6 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 7 Italy Itinerary - Draft
- 8 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 9 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 10 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 11 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 12 How do you find French food?
- 13 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 14 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 15 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 16 airport hold baggage
- 17 7 Nights in Paris
- 18 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 19 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 20 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 21 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 24 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 25 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice