Planning a trip to Tuscany and will rent a Villa. I have found a great rental home that has booking through Tuscany Now out of the UK. Has anyone rented through them and what is your opinion? I have read some negative reviews and am looking to see if everyone is negative toward them or are there any positive comments. Accommodations look great but want to know about the rental company representing it. Thanks!
Opinions on Tuscany Now Rental agency
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dresden or Leipzig
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 4 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 5 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 6 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 7 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 8 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 9 Moving to Belfast
- 10 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 11 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 12 Rome---August and September
- 13 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 14 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 15 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 16 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 17 Suitable jacket for Pyrenees tour in December
- 18 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 19 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 20 4-6 weeks
- 21 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 22 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 23 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 24 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 25 Zurich to Basel transfer