Is it worthwhile to visit Stonehenge? It takes a full day to see and come back from London.
Can you walk close to it? I'm considering a visit in a few days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 2 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 3 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 4 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 5 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 6 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 7 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 8 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 9 Marseille Airport rental return
- 10 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 11 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 12 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 13 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 14 Alhambra
- 15 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 16 Ischia and Positano/Sorrento? Or just Ischia?
- 17 Trieste or Venice car rental offices open Saturday afternoon ?
- 18 Paris hotels
- 19 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 20 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 21 Italy weather last week of March.
- 22 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 23 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 24 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 25 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?