Is it worthwhile to visit Stonehenge? It takes a full day to see and come back from London.
Can you walk close to it? I'm considering a visit in a few days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 4 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 5 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 6 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 7 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 8 4 days itinerary for France
- 9 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 10 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 11 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 12 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 13 Rent a car in England
- 14 Edinburgh to Skye
- 15 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 16 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 17 2017 Easter in Italy
- 18 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 19 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 20 Going to Russia
- 21 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 22 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 23 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 24 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 25 Trying to pick a Greek Island