Is it worthwhile to visit Stonehenge? It takes a full day to see and come back from London.
Can you walk close to it? I'm considering a visit in a few days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 2 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 3 Frankfurt, Germany hotels
- 4 Tuscany Country Side OR Swiss Alps on bernina express in 1 day
- 5 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 6 Changes in security at Schiphol
- 7 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 8 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 9 Another Visit to London
- 10 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 11 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 12 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 13 Free: Sewing machine and coffee grinder...
- 14 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 15 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 16 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 17 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 18 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 19 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 20 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 21 Athens to Delphi to Meteora to Thessalonki
- 22 Running of the Bulls 2016
- 23 Spanish air controllers strikes in June 2015
- 24 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 25 Rental car in Italy