Is it worthwhile to visit Stonehenge? It takes a full day to see and come back from London.
Can you walk close to it? I'm considering a visit in a few days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 2 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 3 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 4 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 5 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 6 Day trips by train from Milan
- 7 London dining service charge
- 8 Advance Booking for Spain
- 9 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 10 Itinerary advice for 9 days in London for female solo traveller
- 11 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 12 Norwegian air
- 13 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 14 3 Wake-up calls
- 15 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 16 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 17 Scotland Question
- 18 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 19 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 20 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 21 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 22 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 23 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 24 What clothes?
- 25 24 hrs in Istanbul