We are planning a trip to Greece in the middle of July. I'm trying to decide between two hotels. This would be for 3 nights, 2 at the start of our trip and one at the end. Hotel Attalos or Athens Gate. There is a 354 Euro price increase to stay at Athens Gate, which is about $475. That would pay for a whole lot of souvlaki! I'm leaning towards sticking to Attalos. I'd appreciate some opinions on this. I'm also posting a separate question on a Delphi Meteora tour if you'd care to comment. Thanks in advance
opinions on hotel choice in Greece
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 2 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 3 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 4 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 rent car / Munich
- 7 Apartments in Rome
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 11 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 12 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 13 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 16 7 days in Andalucia
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 Madrid to Sevilla
- 19 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 20 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 21 A full week in The Netherlands
- 22 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 23 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 24 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 25 Ireland in a week