Years ago I visited Brasov, Sibiu and Sighisoara and found all 3 of these places beautiful, ‘must-see’ kind of destinations. I also visited Timisoara, which I thought had the potential to be of the caliber of Brasov, Sibiu and Sighisoara but needed to be cleaned up before I’d consider it a must-see. In any case, I have never been to Cluj-Napoca, Târgu Mureș and Oradea. This is subjective, but do you think any of these are big must see kind of places (like Brasov, Sibiu and Sighisoara are) or more ‘only if you are in the area’ kind of places or nothing special? I appreciate your opinions.
Opinions on Cluj, Târgu Mureș and Oradea
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 2 Back home problems with sim card
- 3 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 4 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 5 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 6 Budapest
- 7 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 8 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 9 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 10 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 11 Budapest--baggage storage
- 12 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 13 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 14 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 15 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 16 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 17 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 18 How do you find French food?
- 19 Day trips from Seville
- 20 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 21 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 22 GPS in Tuscany
- 23 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 24 Best day to look for economic flights
- 25 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?