Years ago I visited Brasov, Sibiu and Sighisoara and found all 3 of these places beautiful, ‘must-see’ kind of destinations. I also visited Timisoara, which I thought had the potential to be of the caliber of Brasov, Sibiu and Sighisoara but needed to be cleaned up before I’d consider it a must-see. In any case, I have never been to Cluj-Napoca, Târgu Mureș and Oradea. This is subjective, but do you think any of these are big must see kind of places (like Brasov, Sibiu and Sighisoara are) or more ‘only if you are in the area’ kind of places or nothing special? I appreciate your opinions.
Opinions on Cluj, Târgu Mureș and Oradea
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip but no PIN
- 2 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 3 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 4 No points in Paris .....
- 5 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 6 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 7 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 8 What still confounds you about travel?
- 9 Three days in Spain
- 10 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 11 What to wear
- 12 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 13 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 14 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 15 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 16 Eurostar booking
- 17 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 18 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 19 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 20 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday
- 21 Stay near Paris
- 22 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 25 Ryanair Cabin Luggage