Years ago I visited Brasov, Sibiu and Sighisoara and found all 3 of these places beautiful, ‘must-see’ kind of destinations. I also visited Timisoara, which I thought had the potential to be of the caliber of Brasov, Sibiu and Sighisoara but needed to be cleaned up before I’d consider it a must-see. In any case, I have never been to Cluj-Napoca, Târgu Mureș and Oradea. This is subjective, but do you think any of these are big must see kind of places (like Brasov, Sibiu and Sighisoara are) or more ‘only if you are in the area’ kind of places or nothing special? I appreciate your opinions.
Opinions on Cluj, Târgu Mureș and Oradea
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 4 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 5 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 6 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 7 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 8 9 days in turkey
- 9 Burg Eltz
- 10 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 11 Germany-berlin marathon
- 12 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 13 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 14 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 15 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 16 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 19 itinerary help
- 20 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 21 Nice Video about Poland
- 22 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 23 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 24 Reims for a day
- 25 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?