Years ago I visited Brasov, Sibiu and Sighisoara and found all 3 of these places beautiful, ‘must-see’ kind of destinations. I also visited Timisoara, which I thought had the potential to be of the caliber of Brasov, Sibiu and Sighisoara but needed to be cleaned up before I’d consider it a must-see. In any case, I have never been to Cluj-Napoca, Târgu Mureș and Oradea. This is subjective, but do you think any of these are big must see kind of places (like Brasov, Sibiu and Sighisoara are) or more ‘only if you are in the area’ kind of places or nothing special? I appreciate your opinions.
Opinions on Cluj, Târgu Mureș and Oradea
- 1 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 2 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 3 Trip Report: 10 day trip (with lots of pictures!)
- 4 Best area to stay in Rome
- 5 Paris Ticket t+
- 6 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 7 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 8 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 9 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 10 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 11 river cruise choice
- 12 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 13 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 14 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 15 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 16 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 17 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 18 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 19 Train Passes
- 20 Rome apartment
- 21 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 22 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 23 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 24 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 25 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!