We are 3 adults and 2 teenagers looking at a few Barcelona apartments for later this summer. While we have a handle on the pros and cons of the apartments themselves, we are looking for your opinions of the neighborhoods these are in.
Several are in Barri Gotic, on what looks like Carrer dels Escudellers, about a block from Placa Reial (offered through Apartment Barcelona). Another is in the Left Eixample, near Carrer de Muntaner and Carrer del Rosello (offered through Flipkey).
We're OK with some noise, but just trying to avoid the sketchier blocks as far as getting home late. Thanks for any input on these areas, as well as any other recommendations. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 2 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 5 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 6 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 7 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 8 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 9 House Hunting in France
- 10 English Countryside
- 11 Tour of Northern Italy
- 12 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 13 Cognac transportation?
- 14 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 15 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 16 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 17 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 18 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 19 Granada to Madrid
- 20 San Sebastian
- 21 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 22 Hotel in Vienna
- 23 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 25 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris