We are 3 adults and 2 teenagers looking at a few Barcelona apartments for later this summer. While we have a handle on the pros and cons of the apartments themselves, we are looking for your opinions of the neighborhoods these are in.
Several are in Barri Gotic, on what looks like Carrer dels Escudellers, about a block from Placa Reial (offered through Apartment Barcelona). Another is in the Left Eixample, near Carrer de Muntaner and Carrer del Rosello (offered through Flipkey).
We're OK with some noise, but just trying to avoid the sketchier blocks as far as getting home late. Thanks for any input on these areas, as well as any other recommendations. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : BROTHER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 BROTHER PRINTER 24*7
- 2 brother printer TEch 1:800:681:7208 SuppOrt contact
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 9 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 10 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 11 Paris and Normandy
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 14 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 15 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 16 Help me make this possible!
- 17 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 18 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 19 Car Rental
- 20 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 21 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 22 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 23 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 24 Balkans
- 25 My first trip to Crete