We are 3 adults and 2 teenagers looking at a few Barcelona apartments for later this summer. While we have a handle on the pros and cons of the apartments themselves, we are looking for your opinions of the neighborhoods these are in.
Several are in Barri Gotic, on what looks like Carrer dels Escudellers, about a block from Placa Reial (offered through Apartment Barcelona). Another is in the Left Eixample, near Carrer de Muntaner and Carrer del Rosello (offered through Flipkey).
We're OK with some noise, but just trying to avoid the sketchier blocks as far as getting home late. Thanks for any input on these areas, as well as any other recommendations. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 2 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 3 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 4 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 5 National Museum in Krakow; Auschwitz art
- 6 Beauty of Bruges and Brussels
- 7 B&Bs in Ireland
- 8 Zadar or Sibenik
- 9 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 10 Best road from Tubingen to Lindau Bodensee
- 11 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 12 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 13 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 14 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 15 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 16 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 17 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 18 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 19 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 20 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 21 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 22 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 23 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 24 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 25 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€