We are 3 adults and 2 teenagers looking at a few Barcelona apartments for later this summer. While we have a handle on the pros and cons of the apartments themselves, we are looking for your opinions of the neighborhoods these are in.
Several are in Barri Gotic, on what looks like Carrer dels Escudellers, about a block from Placa Reial (offered through Apartment Barcelona). Another is in the Left Eixample, near Carrer de Muntaner and Carrer del Rosello (offered through Flipkey).
We're OK with some noise, but just trying to avoid the sketchier blocks as far as getting home late. Thanks for any input on these areas, as well as any other recommendations. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 2 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 3 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 4 What fresh hell is this?
- 5 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 6 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 9 Which Train Station in Venice
- 10 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 12 Uber vs. TfL
- 13 Greek Village
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 17 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 18 SE ITALY
- 19 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 One free day in Barcelona
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 24 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more