We are 3 adults and 2 teenagers looking at a few Barcelona apartments for later this summer. While we have a handle on the pros and cons of the apartments themselves, we are looking for your opinions of the neighborhoods these are in.
Several are in Barri Gotic, on what looks like Carrer dels Escudellers, about a block from Placa Reial (offered through Apartment Barcelona). Another is in the Left Eixample, near Carrer de Muntaner and Carrer del Rosello (offered through Flipkey).
We're OK with some noise, but just trying to avoid the sketchier blocks as far as getting home late. Thanks for any input on these areas, as well as any other recommendations. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생중계바카라▲인터넷카지노
- 2 안전한카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생방송바카라モ생방송바카라
- 3 아시아바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트˙인터넷카지노
- 4 타짜바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노추천ォ카지노추천
- 5 바카라주소＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라주소∇생중계카지노
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 8 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 9 How the kids age calculated
- 10 Beaune France
- 11 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 14 Firt time VISA applicant
- 15 Cordoba Overnight?
- 16 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 17 advance tickets?
- 18 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 19 38 Days in Paris
- 20 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 21 A week in Paris
- 22 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 23 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 24 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 25 Day trips: which ones are must-do?