We are 3 adults and 2 teenagers looking at a few Barcelona apartments for later this summer. While we have a handle on the pros and cons of the apartments themselves, we are looking for your opinions of the neighborhoods these are in.
Several are in Barri Gotic, on what looks like Carrer dels Escudellers, about a block from Placa Reial (offered through Apartment Barcelona). Another is in the Left Eixample, near Carrer de Muntaner and Carrer del Rosello (offered through Flipkey).
We're OK with some noise, but just trying to avoid the sketchier blocks as far as getting home late. Thanks for any input on these areas, as well as any other recommendations. Thanks!
Opinions on Barcelona apartment locations?
- 1 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 2 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 3 day trips from Stuttgart
- 4 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 5 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 6 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 7 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 8 Dolomites Drives
- 9 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 10 RHK's heading to Europe
- 11 Where to travel to after Croatia????
- 12 Germany with 6 month old.
- 13 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 14 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 15 Time in Strasbourg?
- 16 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 17 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 18 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 19 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 20 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 21 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 22 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 23 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 24 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 25 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe