I found a great apartment on www.mykeystoparis.com, but I am not familiar with this agency. I have looked for reviews of this agency here on Fodors and also on SlowTrav, but I have not found any yet. Has anyone used mykeystoparis, and, if so, what was your experience?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 2 February in Florence
- 3 kureiff and dcd
- 4 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 5 Pensione Suzanne, Vienna
- 6 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 7 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 8 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 11 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 12 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 13 PLITVICE LAKES
- 14 England and Wales by public transport
- 15 Loire Valley itinerary
- 16 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 17 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 18 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 19 Getting away from it all in Puglia
- 20 Italy Honeymoon 2016
- 21 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 22 Phone cards
- 23 sim card
- 24 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 25 Amalfi Coast by Car