I found a great apartment on www.mykeystoparis.com, but I am not familiar with this agency. I have looked for reviews of this agency here on Fodors and also on SlowTrav, but I have not found any yet. Has anyone used mykeystoparis, and, if so, what was your experience?
Opinions about MyKeysToParis.com?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 American electrical gadgets
- 2 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 3 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 4 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 5 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 6 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 7 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 8 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 11 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 12 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 13 London neighborhood suggestions
- 14 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 15 Matisse at Tate
- 16 Best mobile operator/plan for Czech Republic + adjacent countries?
- 17 Paris 14th - Hotel Chaplain Rive Gauche, Hotel du Lion, Hotel Sophie Germain, Hotel le Nouvel Orleans
- 18 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 19 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 20 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 21 Ireland Southwest
- 22 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 23 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 24 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 25 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?