I found a great apartment on www.mykeystoparis.com, but I am not familiar with this agency. I have looked for reviews of this agency here on Fodors and also on SlowTrav, but I have not found any yet. Has anyone used mykeystoparis, and, if so, what was your experience?
Opinions about MyKeysToParis.com?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 2 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 3 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 Toulouse and beyond -
- 6 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 7 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 8 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 9 Vienna highlights
- 10 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 11 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 12 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 13 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 14 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 15 Seville hotels
- 16 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 17 Italy
- 18 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 21 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 22 Reims for a day
- 23 Lavender Fields
- 24 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 25 Munich