I found a great apartment on www.mykeystoparis.com, but I am not familiar with this agency. I have looked for reviews of this agency here on Fodors and also on SlowTrav, but I have not found any yet. Has anyone used mykeystoparis, and, if so, what was your experience?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP @ Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 681:7208Techni@
- 2 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 3 Italy in January?
- 4 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 5 10 days in London in early December
- 6 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 7 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 8 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 9 Berlin to ?
- 10 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 11 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 12 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 13 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 14 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 15 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 16 Scotland in December
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 19 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 20 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 23 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 24 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 25 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?