I am planning a trip to Spain in May of 2014. I am super excited!
I have a thread here:
I am trying to decide on our apartment for the Seville portion.
Three people traveling - myself (40 something year old ) my dh (creepin up close to 60?? oh my) and my ever charming daughter who will be 17 at time of travel.
We would like 2 bedrooms.
Here are the choices I have narrowed it down to:
http://sevilla.spain-select.com/en_US/rent-apartments/casa-de-la-moneda (fordorite stayed here and highly recommended it)
Homeway 1007410 http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p1007410
Would love feedback on locations and what you would pick! It is for four nights (we like to travel a little slower... so I know some say four nights in Seville is too much but It really is just 3 days when you consider we will be arriving in the afternoon, and leaving in the am...
Opinion on Seville Apartment
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 2 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 3 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 4 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 5 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 6 Portugal Trip
- 7 Reputable Tours
- 8 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 9 Spain traffic tickets
- 10 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 11 Salzburg and day trips
- 12 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 13 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 14 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 15 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 16 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 17 Germany Questions
- 18 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 19 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 20 Museums in Berlin
- 21 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 22 All Set To Go!!
- 23 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 24 Scotland November 2015
- 25 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank