I am planning a trip to Spain in May of 2014. I am super excited!
I have a thread here:
I am trying to decide on our apartment for the Seville portion.
Three people traveling - myself (40 something year old ) my dh (creepin up close to 60?? oh my) and my ever charming daughter who will be 17 at time of travel.
We would like 2 bedrooms.
Here are the choices I have narrowed it down to:
http://sevilla.spain-select.com/en_US/rent-apartments/casa-de-la-moneda (fordorite stayed here and highly recommended it)
Homeway 1007410 http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p1007410
Would love feedback on locations and what you would pick! It is for four nights (we like to travel a little slower... so I know some say four nights in Seville is too much but It really is just 3 days when you consider we will be arriving in the afternoon, and leaving in the am...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/gavali-advance-review/
- 3 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 4 Seville Itinerary
- 5 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 6 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 7 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 8 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 9 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 10 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 11 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 12 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 13 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 14 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 15 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 16 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 17 Corsica experts: Where should I spend an extra night?
- 18 8 Days in Corsica--Not Enough!
- 19 Italy by car
- 20 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 21 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 22 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 23 T Mobile Does it Again
- 24 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 25 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada