I am planning a trip to Spain in May of 2014. I am super excited!
I have a thread here:
I am trying to decide on our apartment for the Seville portion.
Three people traveling - myself (40 something year old ) my dh (creepin up close to 60?? oh my) and my ever charming daughter who will be 17 at time of travel.
We would like 2 bedrooms.
Here are the choices I have narrowed it down to:
http://sevilla.spain-select.com/en_US/rent-apartments/casa-de-la-moneda (fordorite stayed here and highly recommended it)
Homeway 1007410 http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p1007410
Would love feedback on locations and what you would pick! It is for four nights (we like to travel a little slower... so I know some say four nights in Seville is too much but It really is just 3 days when you consider we will be arriving in the afternoon, and leaving in the am...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Japan or Italy next spring
- 2 5 1/2 hour layover in Amsterdam... enough time to get out and see the city?
- 3 Iceland Key Carrental
- 4 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 5 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 6 Travel in England and Scotland
- 7 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 8 Turkey: Itinerary help!
- 9 Must do/see in Rome
- 10 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 11 what to do in florence
- 12 Toledo, Spain
- 13 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 14 Amalfi Coast of Algarve
- 15 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 16 Lisbon transportation
- 17 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 18 One day in Paris!
- 19 First time Vienna/Budapest/Prague
- 20 Where to travel in Switzerland in 2 days when I'm travelling from Italy?
- 21 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 22 Getting to Kinderdijk
- 23 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 24 Vicking Legend - Danube waltz cruise
- 25 English countryside help (Cotswolds and Bath?)