I am planning a trip to Spain in May of 2014. I am super excited!
I have a thread here:
I am trying to decide on our apartment for the Seville portion.
Three people traveling - myself (40 something year old ) my dh (creepin up close to 60?? oh my) and my ever charming daughter who will be 17 at time of travel.
We would like 2 bedrooms.
Here are the choices I have narrowed it down to:
http://sevilla.spain-select.com/en_US/rent-apartments/casa-de-la-moneda (fordorite stayed here and highly recommended it)
Homeway 1007410 http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p1007410
Would love feedback on locations and what you would pick! It is for four nights (we like to travel a little slower... so I know some say four nights in Seville is too much but It really is just 3 days when you consider we will be arriving in the afternoon, and leaving in the am...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week in Europe
- 2 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 3 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 4 AMS Car Rental
- 5 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 6 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 7 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 8 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 9 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 10 Switzerland in September
- 11 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 12 London Theater
- 13 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 14 Munich itinerary review
- 15 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 16 Europe itinerary questions
- 17 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 18 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 19 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 20 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 21 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 22 Salzburg itinerary review
- 23 weekend from cologne germany
- 24 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 25 Christmas - New Year Holiday