I am planning a trip to Spain in May of 2014. I am super excited!
I have a thread here:
I am trying to decide on our apartment for the Seville portion.
Three people traveling - myself (40 something year old ) my dh (creepin up close to 60?? oh my) and my ever charming daughter who will be 17 at time of travel.
We would like 2 bedrooms.
Here are the choices I have narrowed it down to:
http://sevilla.spain-select.com/en_US/rent-apartments/casa-de-la-moneda (fordorite stayed here and highly recommended it)
Homeway 1007410 http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p1007410
Would love feedback on locations and what you would pick! It is for four nights (we like to travel a little slower... so I know some say four nights in Seville is too much but It really is just 3 days when you consider we will be arriving in the afternoon, and leaving in the am...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France for a month in 2017
- 2 Venice Film Fest
- 3 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 4 All of Spain or something else..?
- 5 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 6 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 7 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 8 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 9 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 10 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 11 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 12 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 13 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 14 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 15 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 16 evening of song and dance
- 17 Naples or Genoa
- 18 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 19 SIM card
- 20 Our time in Rome
- 21 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 22 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 23 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 24 Europe itinerary review
- 25 Lake Lucerne Boat Travel