I am planning a trip to Spain in May of 2014. I am super excited!
I have a thread here:
I am trying to decide on our apartment for the Seville portion.
Three people traveling - myself (40 something year old ) my dh (creepin up close to 60?? oh my) and my ever charming daughter who will be 17 at time of travel.
We would like 2 bedrooms.
Here are the choices I have narrowed it down to:
http://sevilla.spain-select.com/en_US/rent-apartments/casa-de-la-moneda (fordorite stayed here and highly recommended it)
Homeway 1007410 http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p1007410
Would love feedback on locations and what you would pick! It is for four nights (we like to travel a little slower... so I know some say four nights in Seville is too much but It really is just 3 days when you consider we will be arriving in the afternoon, and leaving in the am...
Opinion on Seville Apartment
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 2 Europe Itinerary
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 5 Hey Fodor's
- 6 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 7 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 8 Jewelry
- 9 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 10 France in December 2014
- 11 Olive Oil
- 12 We have no idea where to go!
- 13 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 14 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 15 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 16 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 17 Fantastic 3Days adventure trip in Kenya for only Usd 280 (for the 3days)
- 18 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 19 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 20 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 21 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 22 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 23 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 24 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 25 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days