I am planning a trip to Spain in May of 2014. I am super excited!
I have a thread here:
I am trying to decide on our apartment for the Seville portion.
Three people traveling - myself (40 something year old ) my dh (creepin up close to 60?? oh my) and my ever charming daughter who will be 17 at time of travel.
We would like 2 bedrooms.
Here are the choices I have narrowed it down to:
http://sevilla.spain-select.com/en_US/rent-apartments/casa-de-la-moneda (fordorite stayed here and highly recommended it)
Homeway 1007410 http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p1007410
Would love feedback on locations and what you would pick! It is for four nights (we like to travel a little slower... so I know some say four nights in Seville is too much but It really is just 3 days when you consider we will be arriving in the afternoon, and leaving in the am...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 2 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 3 Beaches in Southern France
- 4 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 5 Italy in October
- 6 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 7 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 8 What Greek islands should I visit
- 9 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 10 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 11 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 12 cell phone companys
- 13 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 14 italy itinerary
- 15 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 16 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 17 Local markets in Italy
- 18 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 19 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 20 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 21 Where in Paris?
- 22 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 23 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 24 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 25 Guides - Matera