I am planning a trip to Spain in May of 2014. I am super excited!
I have a thread here:
I am trying to decide on our apartment for the Seville portion.
Three people traveling - myself (40 something year old ) my dh (creepin up close to 60?? oh my) and my ever charming daughter who will be 17 at time of travel.
We would like 2 bedrooms.
Here are the choices I have narrowed it down to:
http://sevilla.spain-select.com/en_US/rent-apartments/casa-de-la-moneda (fordorite stayed here and highly recommended it)
Homeway 1007410 http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p1007410
Would love feedback on locations and what you would pick! It is for four nights (we like to travel a little slower... so I know some say four nights in Seville is too much but It really is just 3 days when you consider we will be arriving in the afternoon, and leaving in the am...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 2 Renting a car in Greece
- 3 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 4 Iceland france spain
- 5 Ex-pats with young kids
- 6 Maximizing Norway time
- 7 Greece
- 8 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 9 southeast sicily town as home base
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 14 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 15 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 16 London with Teens Trip Report
- 17 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 18 Top Tapas Tascas
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 22 Iceland car rental agencies
- 23 Ludwig Castles
- 24 Best Viking Sites
- 25 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages