I am planning a trip to Spain in May of 2014. I am super excited!
I have a thread here:
I am trying to decide on our apartment for the Seville portion.
Three people traveling - myself (40 something year old ) my dh (creepin up close to 60?? oh my) and my ever charming daughter who will be 17 at time of travel.
We would like 2 bedrooms.
Here are the choices I have narrowed it down to:
http://sevilla.spain-select.com/en_US/rent-apartments/casa-de-la-moneda (fordorite stayed here and highly recommended it)
Homeway 1007410 http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p1007410
Would love feedback on locations and what you would pick! It is for four nights (we like to travel a little slower... so I know some say four nights in Seville is too much but It really is just 3 days when you consider we will be arriving in the afternoon, and leaving in the am...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 2 Italy bus or train
- 3 Ireland itinerary help please
- 4 May get together in Paris
- 5 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 6 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 7 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 8 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 9 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 10 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 11 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 12 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 13 Canal du Midi
- 14 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 17 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 Perugia
- 20 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 21 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 22 Praiano
- 23 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 24 Self drive tour companies
- 25 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?