I understand it's hard to compare equally, but if you were to pick one destination for a weekend trip in early December, which one would you recommend?
- Sweden (either Stockholm or Gothenburg)
- Norway (if the fjords can still even be seen via railway)
- Prague (even though you've already been there before.. for just one day)
Thank you in advance for your opinions on this!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 2 Trip Report on A Perfect Three Days in S. Corsica
- 3 Le Marche Research Help
- 4 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 5 How to save money when travellin' to London
- 6 Northern lights in December
- 7 Travel vs. Babies
- 8 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 9 Verona and Lake Garda
- 10 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 11 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 12 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 13 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 14 European Cooking Secrets
- 15 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 16 20 Days in Europe
- 17 The Local at -- Bavarian Police: Europe under Siege
- 18 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 19 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 20 Italy - rental car damages query
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 London's Must Sights!
- 23 McRent, Germany - AVOID!!!
- 24 Travel help
- 25 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom