I understand it's hard to compare equally, but if you were to pick one destination for a weekend trip in early December, which one would you recommend?
- Sweden (either Stockholm or Gothenburg)
- Norway (if the fjords can still even be seen via railway)
- Prague (even though you've already been there before.. for just one day)
Thank you in advance for your opinions on this!
Opinion appreciated: December weekend
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 Car in Prague
- 3 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 4 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 5 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 6 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 7 Rome Accommodation
- 8 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 9 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 10 Istanbul hotels
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 12 2 Week European Itinerary
- 13 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 14 TGV and Provence questions
- 15 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 16 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 17 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 18 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 19 To Paris and Provence in June
- 20 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 21 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 22 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 23 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 24 Family European winter holiday
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?