I understand it's hard to compare equally, but if you were to pick one destination for a weekend trip in early December, which one would you recommend?
- Sweden (either Stockholm or Gothenburg)
- Norway (if the fjords can still even be seen via railway)
- Prague (even though you've already been there before.. for just one day)
Thank you in advance for your opinions on this!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 2 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 3 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 4 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 5 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 6 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 7 20 free days of Europe
- 8 I forgot my international driver permit
- 9 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 10 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 11 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 12 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 13 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 14 Holland Itinerary
- 15 Iceland Trip Report
- 16 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 17 Rome Airport Question!
- 18 Portugal Walking Tour
- 19 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 20 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 21 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 22 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 23 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 24 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 25 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland