I understand it's hard to compare equally, but if you were to pick one destination for a weekend trip in early December, which one would you recommend?
- Sweden (either Stockholm or Gothenburg)
- Norway (if the fjords can still even be seen via railway)
- Prague (even though you've already been there before.. for just one day)
Thank you in advance for your opinions on this!
Opinion appreciated: December weekend
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 2 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 3 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 4 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 5 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 Travel with Teens
- 8 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 9 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 10 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 11 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 12 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 13 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 14 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 15 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 16 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 17 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 18 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 19 Reims for a day
- 20 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 21 I think this is a scam!
- 22 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 23 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 24 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 25 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?