I understand it's hard to compare equally, but if you were to pick one destination for a weekend trip in early December, which one would you recommend?
- Sweden (either Stockholm or Gothenburg)
- Norway (if the fjords can still even be seen via railway)
- Prague (even though you've already been there before.. for just one day)
Thank you in advance for your opinions on this!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 2 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 3 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 4 Flamenco in Madrid
- 5 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 6 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 7 London - Home Depot
- 8 The Different Methods To Creating Attraction
- 9 This informative article brings out one distinctive
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 12 awesome website for cheap soccer jerseys
- 13 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 14 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 15 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 16 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 17 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 18 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 19 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 20 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 21 Enjoying England for a year!
- 22 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 23 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 24 gare de nord
- 25 Day Trip from Lausanne