I understand it's hard to compare equally, but if you were to pick one destination for a weekend trip in early December, which one would you recommend?
- Sweden (either Stockholm or Gothenburg)
- Norway (if the fjords can still even be seen via railway)
- Prague (even though you've already been there before.. for just one day)
Thank you in advance for your opinions on this!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 2 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 3 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 4 Avignon or St. remy
- 5 On my way to Puglia
- 6 The highlands
- 7 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 8 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 9 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 10 Camino Redux
- 11 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 12 Scotland with teens thoughts
- 13 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 14 Car rental/return near London
- 15 Belgium for the 1st time
- 16 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 17 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 18 Rungis market Paris
- 19 Swiss Flex pass and half fare pass
- 20 Paris GTG 9/29-10/5?
- 21 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 22 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 23 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 24 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 25 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day