I understand it's hard to compare equally, but if you were to pick one destination for a weekend trip in early December, which one would you recommend?
- Sweden (either Stockholm or Gothenburg)
- Norway (if the fjords can still even be seen via railway)
- Prague (even though you've already been there before.. for just one day)
Thank you in advance for your opinions on this!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 4 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 5 God Save the Queen?
- 6 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 8 Barcelona alternative
- 9 Iceland
- 10 Frankfurt to UK
- 11 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 12 Paris to Italy
- 13 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 14 Milan or Turin
- 15 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 16 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 17 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
- 18 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 19 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 20 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 21 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 22 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 23 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 24 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 25 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete