I understand it's hard to compare equally, but if you were to pick one destination for a weekend trip in early December, which one would you recommend?
- Sweden (either Stockholm or Gothenburg)
- Norway (if the fjords can still even be seen via railway)
- Prague (even though you've already been there before.. for just one day)
Thank you in advance for your opinions on this!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia itinerary help
- 2 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 3 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 4 Santorini lodging
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 Ischia
- 7 Barcelona
- 8 Killarney
- 9 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 10 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 11 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 12 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 13 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 15 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 16 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 17 Germany family road trip help!
- 18 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 19 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 20 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 21 Prague
- 22 No Periods in British Written English!
- 23 Spain and South of France
- 24 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 25 Overnight at Heathrow