I understand it's hard to compare equally, but if you were to pick one destination for a weekend trip in early December, which one would you recommend?
- Sweden (either Stockholm or Gothenburg)
- Norway (if the fjords can still even be seen via railway)
- Prague (even though you've already been there before.. for just one day)
Thank you in advance for your opinions on this!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 2 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 3 Connection time in Athens?
- 4 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 5 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 6 Ludwig Castles
- 7 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 8 Escorted Tours
- 9 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 10 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 11 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 12 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 13 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 16 2 Months in Sicily
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 What tips can you give about packing?
- 19 Le Marche, Italy
- 20 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 21 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 22 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 23 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 24 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 25 SHIP LUGGAGE