I understand it's hard to compare equally, but if you were to pick one destination for a weekend trip in early December, which one would you recommend?
- Sweden (either Stockholm or Gothenburg)
- Norway (if the fjords can still even be seen via railway)
- Prague (even though you've already been there before.. for just one day)
Thank you in advance for your opinions on this!
Opinion appreciated: December weekend
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 2 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 3 Pronunciation
- 4 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 5 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 6 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 7 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 8 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 9 What to wear
- 10 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 11 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 12 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 13 What still confounds you about travel?
- 14 Back home problems with sim card
- 15 How do you find French food?
- 16 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 17 GPS in Tuscany
- 18 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 19 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 20 italy
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 23 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 24 Monet in Normandy
- 25 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO