We will be in Rome this May and want to see something similar to an Opera, classical music, or a show of some sort. The dates that we will be there, there is no Opera at the main opera house : ( Is there somewhere else where we could see something like this? I have come across some churches that have concert operas, but are they worth going to? Thanks in advance for the help!
Opera or something similar in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 6 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 7 Interested In Coach Passes
- 8 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 9 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 10 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 11 Pisa or Siena?
- 12 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 13 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 14 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 15 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 16 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 17 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 18 Avignon to London?
- 19 Amsterdam: Recommendations on places to visit and eat
- 20 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 21 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 22 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 23 taxi line at FCO airport
- 24 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 25 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?