My cousins and I are planning on watching an opera in Prague. We have a choice of watching La Traviata in the National Theater or Le Nozze Di Figaro at the Estates Theatre. Either opera is ok with us, so the decision will rely on which theater is better in terms of architecture and overall experience.
So, can anyone tell me what they're like? Both seem old, from the online info, but the National Theater seems to be more grand in scale.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 2 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 3 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 6 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 7 Which Train Station in Venice
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 10 Uber vs. TfL
- 11 What fresh hell is this?
- 12 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 13 Greek Village
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 17 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 18 SE ITALY
- 19 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 One free day in Barcelona
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 24 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more