My cousins and I are planning on watching an opera in Prague. We have a choice of watching La Traviata in the National Theater or Le Nozze Di Figaro at the Estates Theatre. Either opera is ok with us, so the decision will rely on which theater is better in terms of architecture and overall experience.
So, can anyone tell me what they're like? Both seem old, from the online info, but the National Theater seems to be more grand in scale.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 신천지 릴 게임 ≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 4 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 5 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 8 dinner jackets
- 9 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 10 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 11 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 12 2 weeks Europe trip
- 13 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 14 Transportation
- 15 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 16 4 days in Provence in early June
- 17 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 18 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 19 Leather goods in Florence
- 20 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 21 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 22 France Itinerary Advice
- 23 Trip to Rome
- 24 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 25 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar