My cousins and I are planning on watching an opera in Prague. We have a choice of watching La Traviata in the National Theater or Le Nozze Di Figaro at the Estates Theatre. Either opera is ok with us, so the decision will rely on which theater is better in terms of architecture and overall experience.
So, can anyone tell me what they're like? Both seem old, from the online info, but the National Theater seems to be more grand in scale.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Effektiv Melanotan Komplett
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 4 http://fornatgaex.com/skinfresh-md/
- 5 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 6 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 9 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 10 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 11 Bremerhaven and environs
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 14 Spain in July
- 15 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 18 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 19 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 20 5 Days in Switzerland
- 21 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 22 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 23 International Flight Question
- 24 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 25 Dresden: How Many Nights?