I'll be in Venice, Florence, Naples and Rome. Which city would it be best to see the opera?
My wife and I are not opera aficianados, but we want the experience, and figure if we might as well see the best.
I've read the Naples opera house is incredible, but I'm sure we will be in awe of them all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 2 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 3 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 4 Electrical Power Conversion
- 5 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Zurich to Milan trip
- 8 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 9 italy Cinque Terre
- 10 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 11 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 12 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 13 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 14 Bruges
- 15 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 16 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 17 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 18 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 19 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 20 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 21 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 22 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 23 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 24 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 25 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy