Looking to tour the Opera Garnier while in Paris 2/9-2/13. I love the Phnatomof the Opera and think this would be a great time. However, the website only mentions summer hours and school holidays(and I don't know when those are in Europe). Does anyone have any additional info? I heard you can tour up to the roof where they have bees and they sell the honey in the gift shop.
Opera Ganier in Paris: tours in English ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 2 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 3 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 4 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 5 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 6 Netherlands and others
- 7 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 8 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 9 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 10 Raining in rome
- 11 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 12 Italian Lakes
- 13 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 14 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 15 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 16 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 17 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 18 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 19 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 20 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 21 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 22 Eleanor's Pages
- 23 3 weeks in Sicily
- 24 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 25 Visiting UK boyfriend