Looking to tour the Opera Garnier while in Paris 2/9-2/13. I love the Phnatomof the Opera and think this would be a great time. However, the website only mentions summer hours and school holidays(and I don't know when those are in Europe). Does anyone have any additional info? I heard you can tour up to the roof where they have bees and they sell the honey in the gift shop.
Opera Ganier in Paris: tours in English ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 2 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 3 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 4 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 5 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 6 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 7 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 8 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 9 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 10 michele_d or other visa-free ferry experts
- 11 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 12 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 13 Itinerary help
- 14 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 15 Things to do in/around Milan
- 16 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 17 South of Switzerland
- 18 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 19 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 20 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 21 Spanish Music
- 22 Now for the Venice hotel
- 23 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 24 Itinerary for Spain
- 25 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.