My friend and I will be travelling to Budapest & Prague soon. We'd like to catch the Opera. We were wondering if we could get any help with figuring out which city has the better one? The Fairy Queen is the one we can catch in Budapest, and Elektra is the one in Prague. The ticket prices, and the kind of seats available for both are around the same and we haven't really seen the Opera before so we can't really tell which one might be better just from the synopsis.
Also, we were wondering what the dress code would be like?
It would be great if we could get a little help with this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트♠【RAM300.COM】♠ 카지노 대리베팅
- 2 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 3 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 4 Cordoba Overnight?
- 5 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 6 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 7 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 8 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 9 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 10 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 11 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 12 dinner jackets
- 13 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 14 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 15 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 16 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 17 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 18 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 19 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 20 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 21 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 22 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 23 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Piedmont as a destination