My friend and I will be travelling to Budapest & Prague soon. We'd like to catch the Opera. We were wondering if we could get any help with figuring out which city has the better one? The Fairy Queen is the one we can catch in Budapest, and Elektra is the one in Prague. The ticket prices, and the kind of seats available for both are around the same and we haven't really seen the Opera before so we can't really tell which one might be better just from the synopsis.
Also, we were wondering what the dress code would be like?
It would be great if we could get a little help with this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 5 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 6 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 7 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 8 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 9 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 10 Bordeaux to Nice
- 11 Greek Village
- 12 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 13 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 14 Uber vs. TfL
- 15 Berlin
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 18 Germany or Sweden
- 19 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 20 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 21 Two days in Rome
- 22 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 23 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 24 PARIS
- 25 One free day in Barcelona