I was wondering weather someone here would know the answer to this kind of situation:
If a European citizen travels to Russia on a regular basis (for example once or twice every two or three months) and they want to open a bank account in order to send and receive money to and from a European country (because Western Union fees get somewhat high when sending large sums of money).
This person comes here, not to work but to visit friends etc. therefore wont have temporary registration, letter from employer etc..
What's your take on this situation? What does this person need to do to open a bank account in Moscow?
I appreciate your time and advice!
Opening a bank account in Moscow - a EU legislation question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 2 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 Lavender Fields
- 5 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 6 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 7 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 8 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 9 Nice Video about Poland
- 10 Where to stay in Rome
- 11 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 12 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 13 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 14 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 15 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 16 Munich
- 17 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 18 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 19 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 20 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 21 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 22 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 23 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 24 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 25 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday