I was wondering weather someone here would know the answer to this kind of situation:
If a European citizen travels to Russia on a regular basis (for example once or twice every two or three months) and they want to open a bank account in order to send and receive money to and from a European country (because Western Union fees get somewhat high when sending large sums of money).
This person comes here, not to work but to visit friends etc. therefore wont have temporary registration, letter from employer etc..
What's your take on this situation? What does this person need to do to open a bank account in Moscow?
I appreciate your time and advice!
Opening a bank account in Moscow - a EU legislation question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 2 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 3 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 Did I miss MaiTai's Paris trip report??
- 6 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 7 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 8 Ireland or Scotland
- 9 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 10 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 11 Question on France travel
- 12 Cruise the River Shannon
- 13 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 14 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 15 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 16 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 17 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 18 Autumn in Paris
- 19 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 20 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 21 Italy and Croatia
- 22 St Germain
- 23 Where to go in France mid July?
- 24 trip to norway
- 25 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part