Heard that expression somewhere...am fumbling around rather badly trying to find the most reasonable airfare going from San Francisco to London, then Rome back to San Francisco. It would seem like our dates (1 Oct/29 Oct)would be at a less expensive time of the year, but my internet searches (inexperienced) have come up with what seem to be very high fares. Any suggestions from the world's most knowledgeable travelers?
"Open Jaw" flights
- 1 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 2 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 3 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 4 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 5 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 6 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 7 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 8 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 9 Hotels in Sorrento
- 10 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 11 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 12 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 13 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 14 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 15 Germany with 6 month old.
- 16 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 17 Which tour company would be best?
- 18 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 19 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 20 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 21 Apartment in Seville
- 22 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 23 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 24 Germany and Italy
- 25 day trips from Stuttgart