Hi, is there a special trick to finding open jaw flights? I was looking into that for flights to Italy this October and I found that it was much more expensive than round trip to/from same cities. I am entering it as two separate flights (such as Phila to Rome, Florence to Phila) into various websites. Is there another way to do it? We are five traveling so any better prices would be great!
Open Jaw Flights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Late night train from Prague
- 2 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 3 Spending money in Italy?
- 4 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 5 staying a month or so in each place
- 6 December honeymoon in Europe
- 7 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 8 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 9 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 10 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 11 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 12 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 13 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 14 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 15 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 18 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 19 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 20 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 21 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 22 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 23 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 24 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 25 Paris: A Classical Music Concert