I am currently in Amsterdam and was looking for any opinions on the open garden days which only happens this weekend once a year. Is it worth the 15 euros? I only have 3 full days here and it ends tomorrow, so I will only be able to dedicate about half a day to it. I love gardens, but I've had the opportunity to see many others on my trip elsewhere in Italy and France. If anyone else who has been before could offer some advice, that would be great!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 2 Use of Train Tickets
- 3 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 4 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 5 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 6 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 7 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 8 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 9 First Trip to Paris
- 10 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 11 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 12 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 13 Driving in Italy
- 14 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 15 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 16 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 17 US foods not available in the UK
- 18 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 19 Amsterdam and...?
- 20 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 21 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 22 Andalucia Spain
- 23 Whistle stop family road trip
- 24 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 25 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris