I am currently in Amsterdam and was looking for any opinions on the open garden days which only happens this weekend once a year. Is it worth the 15 euros? I only have 3 full days here and it ends tomorrow, so I will only be able to dedicate about half a day to it. I love gardens, but I've had the opportunity to see many others on my trip elsewhere in Italy and France. If anyone else who has been before could offer some advice, that would be great!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 2 6-7 Days in France
- 3 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 We're here!
- 6 ￡선릉안마『o1o 9875 2236』High quality선릉쪽안마↗민실장 특급스페셜 EVENT선릉안마문의
- 7 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 8 Korean Messages
- 9 Getting to Bolivia
- 10 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 11 Budapest in December 2017
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 14 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 15 Swiss Travel Pass
- 16 5 Days in Switzerland
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 19 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 22 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 23 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 24 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 25 Spain in July