I am currently in Amsterdam and was looking for any opinions on the open garden days which only happens this weekend once a year. Is it worth the 15 euros? I only have 3 full days here and it ends tomorrow, so I will only be able to dedicate about half a day to it. I love gardens, but I've had the opportunity to see many others on my trip elsewhere in Italy and France. If anyone else who has been before could offer some advice, that would be great!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague on a budget...
- 2 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 3 France to stop making foie grois
- 4 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 5 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 6 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 7 First trip - destination advice!
- 8 How big backpack do I need?
- 9 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 10 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 11 Driving in Portual/Spain
- 12 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 13 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 14 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 15 Stonehenge and Bath
- 16 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 17 Munich Under Attack...
- 18 Homeaway/Owners Direct New contract
- 19 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 20 From Genoa to Rome...
- 21 Greece Itinerary
- 22 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 23 Spain in November
- 24 3 Days in Naples...
- 25 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?