I am currently in Amsterdam and was looking for any opinions on the open garden days which only happens this weekend once a year. Is it worth the 15 euros? I only have 3 full days here and it ends tomorrow, so I will only be able to dedicate about half a day to it. I love gardens, but I've had the opportunity to see many others on my trip elsewhere in Italy and France. If anyone else who has been before could offer some advice, that would be great!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 currency
- 2 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 5 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 6 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 7 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 8 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 9 T Mobile Does it Again
- 10 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 11 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 12 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 13 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 14 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 15 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 16 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 17 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 18 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 19 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 20 Reflections on our Trip to Barcelona, Languedoc, Dordogne and Paris
- 21 want to use Iphone in UK and Italy
- 22 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 23 European Championship
- 24 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 25 Can't go to Ravello so....where?