I am currently in Amsterdam and was looking for any opinions on the open garden days which only happens this weekend once a year. Is it worth the 15 euros? I only have 3 full days here and it ends tomorrow, so I will only be able to dedicate about half a day to it. I love gardens, but I've had the opportunity to see many others on my trip elsewhere in Italy and France. If anyone else who has been before could offer some advice, that would be great!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 2 London Paris
- 3 The Rain in Spain and more
- 4 Scotland Question
- 5 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 6 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 7 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 8 Spain.. suggestions please
- 9 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 10 Luggage on trains/security?
- 11 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 12 London dining service charge
- 13 The DCC scam is spreading
- 14 What clothes?
- 15 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 16 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 17 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 18 the reality that it helps
- 19 Venice to Positano
- 20 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 21 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 22 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 23 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 24 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 25 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo