I am currently in Amsterdam and was looking for any opinions on the open garden days which only happens this weekend once a year. Is it worth the 15 euros? I only have 3 full days here and it ends tomorrow, so I will only be able to dedicate about half a day to it. I love gardens, but I've had the opportunity to see many others on my trip elsewhere in Italy and France. If anyone else who has been before could offer some advice, that would be great!
Thanks in advance!
Open Garden Days in Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 2 GPS in France
- 3 Voltage in UK and France
- 4 Papal audience-Easter
- 5 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 6 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 7 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 8 A month in Positano - where to stay??
- 9 Chamonix - Information
- 10 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 11 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 12 South of France
- 13 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 14 Planning 10 day trip from Athens around Greece
- 15 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 16 From Porto to the Douro Valley wine route
- 17 Rome - Vatican and Catacomb
- 18 Cannot see Anadolu Ateşi in Antalya. Options in Istanbul?
- 19 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 20 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 21 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 22 Nature of France
- 23 Hotel Artorius in Rome
- 24 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 25 Emilia Romagna Region