I am currently in Amsterdam and was looking for any opinions on the open garden days which only happens this weekend once a year. Is it worth the 15 euros? I only have 3 full days here and it ends tomorrow, so I will only be able to dedicate about half a day to it. I love gardens, but I've had the opportunity to see many others on my trip elsewhere in Italy and France. If anyone else who has been before could offer some advice, that would be great!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 2 Russia - GO or not?
- 3 Traffic ticket from Italy was paid last year and now got another!!!
- 4 Buckfast Abbey Brews Up a Brouhahah!
- 5 South east italy
- 6 restaurants near Grosvenor House
- 7 Venice/Florence?Rome in July/Aug
- 8 Portugal itinerary and travel info
- 9 The First Thing You Do When You Land In Paris?
- 10 Music and Sausages in Vienna
- 11 Critique our Italian honeymoon itinerary!
- 12 London - Hotel recommendations Classic Non-Scene
- 13 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 14 Tirano train station
- 15 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 16 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 17 Italy, France, Belgium, Netherlands in 20 days (Itinerary check!)
- 18 Trip to Austria Prague and Budapest
- 19 Voyages-SNCF: Trouble booking train tickets
- 20 River cruising Amsterdam/ Budapest
- 21 CDG terminal 2E arrival question
- 22 Valencia - Finally going and need advice
- 23 Best company for car hire in Padua
- 24 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 25 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks