I am currently in Amsterdam and was looking for any opinions on the open garden days which only happens this weekend once a year. Is it worth the 15 euros? I only have 3 full days here and it ends tomorrow, so I will only be able to dedicate about half a day to it. I love gardens, but I've had the opportunity to see many others on my trip elsewhere in Italy and France. If anyone else who has been before could offer some advice, that would be great!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 2 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 3 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 4 PARIS
- 5 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 6 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 7 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 8 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 9 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 10 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 11 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 12 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 13 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 14 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 15 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 16 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 17 Airline to Rome
- 18 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 19 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 20 Alitala
- 21 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 22 Stu Tower
- 23 First Solo Adventure
- 24 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 25 Trains in Italy