I am currently in Amsterdam and was looking for any opinions on the open garden days which only happens this weekend once a year. Is it worth the 15 euros? I only have 3 full days here and it ends tomorrow, so I will only be able to dedicate about half a day to it. I love gardens, but I've had the opportunity to see many others on my trip elsewhere in Italy and France. If anyone else who has been before could offer some advice, that would be great!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More Info : http://www.facts4supplement.com/rejuvonus-et-illuminexa/
- 2 Hotel in Vienna
- 3 Places of interest
- 4 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 7 Switzerland in November?
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 10 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 11 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 12 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 A Month stay in Southern France
- 15 vienna
- 16 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 19 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 22 Oxford England Accommodations
- 23 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 24 Croatia transportation question.
- 25 Southern Germany - a base for travel