I am currently in Amsterdam and was looking for any opinions on the open garden days which only happens this weekend once a year. Is it worth the 15 euros? I only have 3 full days here and it ends tomorrow, so I will only be able to dedicate about half a day to it. I love gardens, but I've had the opportunity to see many others on my trip elsewhere in Italy and France. If anyone else who has been before could offer some advice, that would be great!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 2 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 3 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 4 Wine Tours from Pienza
- 5 Sicily or Rome
- 6 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 7 Lake Como by travel around by sailboat?
- 8 Lake Como - basta!
- 9 Advice on Renting a Car in Italy
- 10 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 11 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 12 Italy
- 13 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 14 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 15 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 16 German Train travel
- 17 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 18 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 19 Westin Palace Hotel in Madrid
- 20 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 21 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 22 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 23 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 24 5-6 days in Iceland in May, road trip possible?
- 25 Paris-Italy-Spain trip