I am currently in Amsterdam and was looking for any opinions on the open garden days which only happens this weekend once a year. Is it worth the 15 euros? I only have 3 full days here and it ends tomorrow, so I will only be able to dedicate about half a day to it. I love gardens, but I've had the opportunity to see many others on my trip elsewhere in Italy and France. If anyone else who has been before could offer some advice, that would be great!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 2 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 3 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 4 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 5 Travel vs. Babies
- 6 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 7 20 Days in Europe
- 8 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 9 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 10 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 11 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 12 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 13 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 14 First trip to Italy
- 15 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 16 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 17 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 18 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 19 Budapest Hotels
- 20 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 21 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 22 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 23 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 24 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 25 Two more earthquakes strike central Italy