I am currently in Amsterdam and was looking for any opinions on the open garden days which only happens this weekend once a year. Is it worth the 15 euros? I only have 3 full days here and it ends tomorrow, so I will only be able to dedicate about half a day to it. I love gardens, but I've had the opportunity to see many others on my trip elsewhere in Italy and France. If anyone else who has been before could offer some advice, that would be great!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 2 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 4 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 5 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 6 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 7 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 8 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 9 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 10 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 11 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 12 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 13 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 14 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 15 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 16 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 Piedmont as a destination
- 19 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 20 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 21 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 22 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 23 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Opinion on sights in Florence