I am currently in Amsterdam and was looking for any opinions on the open garden days which only happens this weekend once a year. Is it worth the 15 euros? I only have 3 full days here and it ends tomorrow, so I will only be able to dedicate about half a day to it. I love gardens, but I've had the opportunity to see many others on my trip elsewhere in Italy and France. If anyone else who has been before could offer some advice, that would be great!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 2 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 3 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 4 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 5 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 9 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 10 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 11 Retiring to Southern France
- 12 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 13 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 14 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 15 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 16 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 17 Brief trip report Naples
- 18 Advices about our itiniary
- 19 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 20 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 21 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 22 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 23 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 24 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 25 Private transportation