I will be going on a tour where I will fly into Venice but the tour begins in Opatija. I will be arriving a day early and spending my first night in Venice, so if all goes on schedule I will have an afternoon and evening in Venice on my arrival date. The next day I have a choice between 2 transfer times to Opatija. The early bus leaves at 11am and the later one leaves at 3pm. I was planning to take the later bus so I will have the morning in Venice. But if I take the early bus it will give me more time in Opatija. I've been to Venice a few times but never to Opatija. I was looking forward to seeing Venice again but now I'm wondering if my time would be better spent in Opatija. I would love to hear your thoughts.
Opatija info please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 2 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 3 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 4 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 5 Monet in Normandy
- 6 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 7 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 8 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 9 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 10 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 11 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 12 7 Nights in Paris
- 13 Gargano Promontory
- 14 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 15 Santorini
- 16 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 17 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 18 Airport to Piraeus
- 19 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 20 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 21 Day trips from Seville
- 22 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 23 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 24 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 25 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?