Beautiful Photos! Added Information remembered when not under the influence of Slivivitz. Many spelling and grammar errors corrected (probably not all, unfortunately)
Join Tracy, Kim, Mary and yours truly on our month long adventure in:
Prague, Kutna Hora, Sedlec (dem Bones), Cesky Krumlov, Olomouc, Krakow, Vienna, Dubrovnik (Buza Bar pictures viewed at your own risk of quitting work and going there tomorrow), Montenegro (oh wait, scratch that country that wouldn't less us in), Trogir, Split, Plitvice (pictures cannot do justice to its beauty), Ljubljana, Lake Bled, Vintgar Gorge, Mr. Ed Lipica Stud Farm, Rovinj, Motovun and Venice.
It takes a minute to load. WARNING: On most of the pictures you can click on them and the blog will remain in background when you exit the photo. On a few, the photo pops up and the blog disappears. If that happens just hit your backspace before you dump photo, and the blog magically appears where you left off.
I hope you enjoy seeing many of these places, and I also hope it makes those who have never visited these countries an added reason to travel there. Grab a bottle of Slivovitz and enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 2 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 3 Shoes in Scotland
- 4 Engadine Valley help
- 5 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 6 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 7 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 8 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 9 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 10 Naples, Italy
- 11 Ireland in April
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 14 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 15 French restaurants
- 16 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 17 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 18 Tuscany 6 nights
- 19 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 22 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 23 Planning a European Trip
- 24 France & Italy, May or June
- 25 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
Only Took One Year! Maitaitoms's Central European Blog Now In Living Color