Beautiful Photos! Added Information remembered when not under the influence of Slivivitz. Many spelling and grammar errors corrected (probably not all, unfortunately)
Join Tracy, Kim, Mary and yours truly on our month long adventure in:
Prague, Kutna Hora, Sedlec (dem Bones), Cesky Krumlov, Olomouc, Krakow, Vienna, Dubrovnik (Buza Bar pictures viewed at your own risk of quitting work and going there tomorrow), Montenegro (oh wait, scratch that country that wouldn't less us in), Trogir, Split, Plitvice (pictures cannot do justice to its beauty), Ljubljana, Lake Bled, Vintgar Gorge, Mr. Ed Lipica Stud Farm, Rovinj, Motovun and Venice.
It takes a minute to load. WARNING: On most of the pictures you can click on them and the blog will remain in background when you exit the photo. On a few, the photo pops up and the blog disappears. If that happens just hit your backspace before you dump photo, and the blog magically appears where you left off.
I hope you enjoy seeing many of these places, and I also hope it makes those who have never visited these countries an added reason to travel there. Grab a bottle of Slivovitz and enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 4 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 5 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 6 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 7 Athens Help
- 8 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 10 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Uber vs. TfL
- 15 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 16 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 17 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 20 celticmoon, a quick question
- 21 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 22 What fresh hell is this?
- 23 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 24 Which Train Station in Venice
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
Only Took One Year! Maitaitoms's Central European Blog Now In Living Color