Beautiful Photos! Added Information remembered when not under the influence of Slivivitz. Many spelling and grammar errors corrected (probably not all, unfortunately)
Join Tracy, Kim, Mary and yours truly on our month long adventure in:
Prague, Kutna Hora, Sedlec (dem Bones), Cesky Krumlov, Olomouc, Krakow, Vienna, Dubrovnik (Buza Bar pictures viewed at your own risk of quitting work and going there tomorrow), Montenegro (oh wait, scratch that country that wouldn't less us in), Trogir, Split, Plitvice (pictures cannot do justice to its beauty), Ljubljana, Lake Bled, Vintgar Gorge, Mr. Ed Lipica Stud Farm, Rovinj, Motovun and Venice.
It takes a minute to load. WARNING: On most of the pictures you can click on them and the blog will remain in background when you exit the photo. On a few, the photo pops up and the blog disappears. If that happens just hit your backspace before you dump photo, and the blog magically appears where you left off.
I hope you enjoy seeing many of these places, and I also hope it makes those who have never visited these countries an added reason to travel there. Grab a bottle of Slivovitz and enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Petrol in Greece
- 2 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 5 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 6 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 7 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 8 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 9 Where to enjoy Paris
- 10 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 15 Meteora for older folk
- 16 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 17 Versailles
- 18 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 19 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 20 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 21 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 22 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 23 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 24 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 25 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
Only Took One Year! Maitaitoms's Central European Blog Now In Living Color