Beautiful Photos! Added Information remembered when not under the influence of Slivivitz. Many spelling and grammar errors corrected (probably not all, unfortunately)
Join Tracy, Kim, Mary and yours truly on our month long adventure in:
Prague, Kutna Hora, Sedlec (dem Bones), Cesky Krumlov, Olomouc, Krakow, Vienna, Dubrovnik (Buza Bar pictures viewed at your own risk of quitting work and going there tomorrow), Montenegro (oh wait, scratch that country that wouldn't less us in), Trogir, Split, Plitvice (pictures cannot do justice to its beauty), Ljubljana, Lake Bled, Vintgar Gorge, Mr. Ed Lipica Stud Farm, Rovinj, Motovun and Venice.
It takes a minute to load. WARNING: On most of the pictures you can click on them and the blog will remain in background when you exit the photo. On a few, the photo pops up and the blog disappears. If that happens just hit your backspace before you dump photo, and the blog magically appears where you left off.
I hope you enjoy seeing many of these places, and I also hope it makes those who have never visited these countries an added reason to travel there. Grab a bottle of Slivovitz and enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료 바다이야기 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 3 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 4 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 7 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 8 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 9 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 10 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 11 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 12 London 6 day itinerary
- 13 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 14 Sim Cards
- 15 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 16 London in Winter Report
- 17 Portugal rental car
- 18 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 19 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 20 IWM
- 21 London Hotel - Different Request
- 22 Seville to Cordoba
- 23 3 nights in Madrid
- 24 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 25 Travelling Iceland
Only Took One Year! Maitaitoms's Central European Blog Now In Living Color