I'll be traveling to the UK from the states in a few weeks for a business trip, and my schedule allows me just one free day in London and a free afternoon in Reading (which is where I'll be staying for the business part of the trip). Several questions here, and I'd appreciate any advice.
First, how do you boil down all the sites of London to just one day? I've been to London once before, about 15 years ago, also for just one day. I visited Westminster Abby, and although I found it fascinating, I don't need to see it again. Also saw the Changing of the Guard, so don't need to revisit that. Everything else, though, is on the table! I suppose a double-decker bus tour might be the best for my short timeframe, but I would love to hear any other tips or advice. I love English history and good people-watching spots. Thinking of the Tower of London, St. Paul's, the London Eye, Covent Garden... I just don't know what's realistic for one day.
Also, what to do in Reading? It sounds like this isn't exactly a tourist hot spot, but I'd love some tips on what to see either in Reading or very nearby. I only have one afternoon free, and I'd be happy just walking around town. Any thoughts?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라주소♧문카지노
- 2 세븐카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노추천∧인터넷바카라
- 3 스카이토토＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노주소⊇카지노사이트추천
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 7 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 8 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 9 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 10 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 13 Cell Phone Question
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 16 Greek Islands (small)
- 17 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 18 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 19 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 20 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 21 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 22 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 23 Campervan in Croatia
- 24 advance tickets?
- 25 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please