We'll be in Paris from mid-afternoon & evening in early October; our flight is at 11:00 AM the following day, so we're really trying to pack in all we can!. What SHOULDN'T we miss? Is a "private car w/guide" the best way to see all we can in that time? Thanks!
Only 8 hours in Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Frankfurt Macarons
- 2 Trieste as a day trip?
- 3 Any stay at first hotel reisen?
- 4 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 5 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 6 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 7 Venice in Jan
- 8 Trieste as a day trip?
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 Lucerne & Zurich
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 13 Trip around Spain
- 14 Lake como
- 15 Getting around in Tuscany
- 16 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 19 Public transport from Ostuni
- 20 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 21 British drivers
- 22 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 23 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 24 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins