we've got only 3 days on December in Bavaria .We visit to Munich several times and last 10 days ago we loved Füssen and Nürnberg.
Our new holiday trip is only 3 days and we want to visit Munich Christmas markets and close town or city .Which city is the best to visit ? Augsburg or Regensburg ?
we can stay 1 night in that place and we prefer to travel by train, especially
Thank You For Your Advices
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Places to stop/stay?
- 3 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 4 Visit to Sardinia
- 5 driving from London to Lourdes
- 6 ATM
- 7 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 8 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 9 TIM in FCO - update
- 10 Visa Query
- 11 London in Winter Report
- 12 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 13 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 14 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 15 Legal documents assistants
- 16 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 17 ATM help
- 18 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 19 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 20 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 21 London is it worth it?
- 22 Montserrat Express
- 23 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be