we've got only 3 days on December in Bavaria .We visit to Munich several times and last 10 days ago we loved Füssen and Nürnberg.
Our new holiday trip is only 3 days and we want to visit Munich Christmas markets and close town or city .Which city is the best to visit ? Augsburg or Regensburg ?
we can stay 1 night in that place and we prefer to travel by train, especially
Thank You For Your Advices
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 2 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 3 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 4 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 5 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 6 Travel vs. Babies
- 7 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 8 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 9 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 10 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 11 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 12 Verona and Lake Garda
- 13 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 14 European Cooking Secrets
- 15 Italy - rental car damages query
- 16 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 17 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 18 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 19 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 20 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 21 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 22 CDG much improved
- 23 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 24 London's Must Sights!
- 25 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?