we've got only 3 days on December in Bavaria .We visit to Munich several times and last 10 days ago we loved Füssen and Nürnberg.
Our new holiday trip is only 3 days and we want to visit Munich Christmas markets and close town or city .Which city is the best to visit ? Augsburg or Regensburg ?
we can stay 1 night in that place and we prefer to travel by train, especially
Thank You For Your Advices
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 2 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 3 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 4 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 5 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 6 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 7 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 8 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 9 cell phone companys
- 10 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 11 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 12 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 13 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 14 Spain Itinerary Help
- 15 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 16 Ravello to Paestum
- 17 Barcelona completely overrated
- 18 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 19 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 20 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 21 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 22 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 23 Two weeks in Puglia - Help with itinerary please
- 24 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.