we've got only 3 days on December in Bavaria .We visit to Munich several times and last 10 days ago we loved Füssen and Nürnberg.
Our new holiday trip is only 3 days and we want to visit Munich Christmas markets and close town or city .Which city is the best to visit ? Augsburg or Regensburg ?
we can stay 1 night in that place and we prefer to travel by train, especially
Thank You For Your Advices
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 T Mobile Does it Again
- 2 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 3 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 4 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 5 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 6 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 7 Seville Itinerary
- 8 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 9 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 10 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 11 Dolomites October 14-18
- 12 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 13 Italy by car
- 14 Florence 2 weeks
- 15 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 16 Santorini
- 17 One in Paris ... help
- 18 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 19 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 20 Which order should I travel
- 21 Which order should I travel
- 22 Which order should I travel
- 23 Strasbourg sights and day trips
- 24 Train questions for Switzerland
- 25 First timers to Italy