we've got only 3 days on December in Bavaria .We visit to Munich several times and last 10 days ago we loved Füssen and Nürnberg.
Our new holiday trip is only 3 days and we want to visit Munich Christmas markets and close town or city .Which city is the best to visit ? Augsburg or Regensburg ?
we can stay 1 night in that place and we prefer to travel by train, especially
Thank You For Your Advices
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train travel to and from Paris
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Spain, Portugal trip planning
- 5 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 6 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 7 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 8 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 9 Driving in Italy
- 10 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 11 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 12 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 13 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 14 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 15 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 16 Use of Train Tickets
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 19 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 20 First Trip to Paris
- 21 Andalucia Spain
- 22 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 23 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 24 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 25 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus