We will only have 2 full days in Rome, and I was wondering which of the many, many places we could go have been most memeorable to those of you that have been there. This will be our first visit. History is probably our first priority, museums our last priority.
Only 2 days in Rome ~ which sights are most memorable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Trip
- 2 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 3 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 4 Southern Spain
- 5 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 6 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 7 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 8 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 9 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 10 Spain traffic tickets
- 11 Reputable Tours
- 12 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 13 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 14 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 15 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 16 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 17 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 18 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 19 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 20 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 21 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 22 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 23 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 24 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 25 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany