We will only have 2 full days in Rome, and I was wondering which of the many, many places we could go have been most memeorable to those of you that have been there. This will be our first visit. History is probably our first priority, museums our last priority.
Only 2 days in Rome ~ which sights are most memorable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 2 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 3 Interesting travel scam article
- 4 10 days in England
- 5 A full week in The Netherlands
- 6 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 7 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 8 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 9 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 10 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 11 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 12 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 13 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 14 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 15 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 16 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 17 British Plastic Shopping Bags All Have Holes in Them?
- 18 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 19 Drawing courses in Paris
- 20 Looking for add on city
- 21 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 22 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 23 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 24 Travel phones in France and Italy
- 25 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip