I'm looking for hotels in Bergen, Stockholm and Copenhagen. Are online hotel reservation websites reliable? Does anyone have any recommendations? Also, would like to get some suggestions on midrange hotels.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 2 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 3 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 4 Serviced Apartment in Sheffield
- 5 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 6 Athens airport
- 7 Stockholm archipelago tour or under 15 bridges tour?
- 8 Part 2 -Five Weeks in France - September 2015
- 9 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 10 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 11 When and how to book for a trip?
- 12 Car travel from Barcelona to Lourdes in December
- 13 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 14 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 15 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 16 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?
- 17 France to stop making foie grois
- 18 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 19 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 20 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 21 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 22 please revew provence agenda
- 23 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 24 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
- 25 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome