This company claims to sell one SIM card that can be used in some 190 countries. The card cost $30, air time is extra...
Has anybody heard good or bad or used it? Is it reliable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 USA : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 3 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 4 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 TSA Precheck
- 7 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 8 Couscous
- 9 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 10 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 11 Help me make this possible!
- 12 Nice central hotel for single woman in Rome?
- 13 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 14 Where in Greece
- 15 Italian lake cruise
- 16 Vatican tour
- 17 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 18 Lisbon
- 19 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 20 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 21 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 22 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 23 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 24 Tuscany Itinerary
- 25 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017