This company claims to sell one SIM card that can be used in some 190 countries. The card cost $30, air time is extra...
Has anybody heard good or bad or used it? Is it reliable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 www.adal.ml 아찔한달리기 당진오피 당진건마 당진휴게텔 당진마사지 당진키스방
- 2 길동오피 아달 www.adal.ml 길동건마 길동휴게텔 길동마사지 길동키스방
- 3 구의휴게텔 구의오피 아찔한 달리기 www.adal.ml 구의건마 구의마사지 구의키스방
- 4 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 5 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 6 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 7 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 8 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 9 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 10 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 11 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 12 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 13 "Never Mind"
- 14 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 15 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 16 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 17 Via del Sale, Italy
- 18 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 19 Nafplio to Hydra
- 20 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 21 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 22 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 23 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 24 Prague itinerary advice
- 25 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique