I know it's a bit last-minute, but we're considering to visit the Fjords region between the dates May 8-15. Arrival and departure will be from Oslo.
I already asked about the weather conditions and April, and now we moved our plans to early May.
We're looking for a very "quiet" trip, with focus on countryside, fjords, and since it's only a week, to skip Oslo or other cities.
We really like driving around on scenic routes and stay in beautiful landscape, but knowing the distances between cities and sites in Norway in our limited time (one week), I am considering a few options:
1) hire a car in Oslo and begin a road trip to the fjords region around Bergen and back to Oslo
2) travel to Bergen by train, hire a car in Bergen and do a road trip from there, and then back to Oslo by train
3) chose one of the organized tours like "Norway in a Nutshell", although we prefer not to travel in groups.
I would be grateful if you could advise this about this, and what you think would be the best option.
I've been following the weather forecast lately, and I'm also interested in your impressions on the expected weather conditions this year in early May.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노블랙썬■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안카지노ネ아시안카지노
- 2 성인신천지 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 4 asdfasdf
- 5 Transportation
- 6 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 7 4 days in Provence in early June
- 8 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 9 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 10 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 11 Leather goods in Florence
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 14 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 France Itinerary Advice
- 17 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 18 dinner jackets
- 19 Trip to Rome
- 20 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 21 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 22 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 23 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 SPB White Nights boat tours