This is our first trip to switzerland ,me my husband n 3 yrs old daughter, n its my dream trip ..We will be landing to basel airport on 28 th of September, its just one hr journey from venice reaching at 1 pm .From there we are planning to go to either lucerne or Rhine falls ( not sure) n stay in lucerne that night .
In lucerne we want to see Mt.pilatus . N what else we can do there ??
Then we want to spend sometime in BO .May be in lauterbrunnen ?? Want to know what we can do more.
We want to add a scenic rail route too . We love nature , mountain n want to see more of alps . We will be there till 5 th oct , return from basel only.
Any help will be really appreciated. Thanks in advance....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 2 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 3 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 4 italy Cinque Terre
- 5 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 6 San Sebastián
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 9 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 10 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 11 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 12 Can parking
- 13 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 14 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 15 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 16 Driving through Paris
- 17 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 18 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 19 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 20 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 Zurich to Milan trip
- 23 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 24 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 25 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?