This is our first trip to switzerland ,me my husband n 3 yrs old daughter, n its my dream trip ..We will be landing to basel airport on 28 th of September, its just one hr journey from venice reaching at 1 pm .From there we are planning to go to either lucerne or Rhine falls ( not sure) n stay in lucerne that night .
In lucerne we want to see Mt.pilatus . N what else we can do there ??
Then we want to spend sometime in BO .May be in lauterbrunnen ?? Want to know what we can do more.
We want to add a scenic rail route too . We love nature , mountain n want to see more of alps . We will be there till 5 th oct , return from basel only.
Any help will be really appreciated. Thanks in advance....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 charter@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 CHARTER Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 3 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 4 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 5 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 6 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 7 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 8 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 9 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 10 Madrird and Seville
- 11 Greece
- 12 Ludwig Castles
- 13 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 14 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 15 Lake Como AREA questions
- 16 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 17 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 18 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 19 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 20 Help on ancient history route
- 21 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 24 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 25 Iceland