This is our first trip to switzerland ,me my husband n 3 yrs old daughter, n its my dream trip ..We will be landing to basel airport on 28 th of September, its just one hr journey from venice reaching at 1 pm .From there we are planning to go to either lucerne or Rhine falls ( not sure) n stay in lucerne that night .
In lucerne we want to see Mt.pilatus . N what else we can do there ??
Then we want to spend sometime in BO .May be in lauterbrunnen ?? Want to know what we can do more.
We want to add a scenic rail route too . We love nature , mountain n want to see more of alps . We will be there till 5 th oct , return from basel only.
Any help will be really appreciated. Thanks in advance....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 2 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 3 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 4 3nights in Venice
- 5 Paris in November
- 6 My 3 days in Venice
- 7 multi city flights to europe
- 8 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 9 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 10 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 11 One week in Europe
- 12 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 13 London Theater
- 14 Tracking the Weather
- 15 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 16 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 17 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 My final Prague itinerary
- 20 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 21 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 25 Car Rentals in Avignon