This is our first trip to switzerland ,me my husband n 3 yrs old daughter, n its my dream trip ..We will be landing to basel airport on 28 th of September, its just one hr journey from venice reaching at 1 pm .From there we are planning to go to either lucerne or Rhine falls ( not sure) n stay in lucerne that night .
In lucerne we want to see Mt.pilatus . N what else we can do there ??
Then we want to spend sometime in BO .May be in lauterbrunnen ?? Want to know what we can do more.
We want to add a scenic rail route too . We love nature , mountain n want to see more of alps . We will be there till 5 th oct , return from basel only.
Any help will be really appreciated. Thanks in advance....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 2 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 3 Itinerary help...
- 4 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 5 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 6 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 7 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 8 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 9 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 10 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 11 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 12 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 13 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 14 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 15 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 A week in Paris
- 18 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 19 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 2 week itinery
- 22 Is it still fun to visit Paris?
- 23 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 24 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 25 Feedback on Proposed Itinerary