This is our first trip to switzerland ,me my husband n 3 yrs old daughter, n its my dream trip ..We will be landing to basel airport on 28 th of September, its just one hr journey from venice reaching at 1 pm .From there we are planning to go to either lucerne or Rhine falls ( not sure) n stay in lucerne that night .
In lucerne we want to see Mt.pilatus . N what else we can do there ??
Then we want to spend sometime in BO .May be in lauterbrunnen ?? Want to know what we can do more.
We want to add a scenic rail route too . We love nature , mountain n want to see more of alps . We will be there till 5 th oct , return from basel only.
Any help will be really appreciated. Thanks in advance....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 2 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 3 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 4 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 5 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 6 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 Praiano
- 9 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 10 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 11 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 12 Travelling through Europe by RV in May 2017
- 13 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 14 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 15 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 16 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 17 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris
- 18 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 19 Oporto
- 20 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 21 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 22 Italy bus or train
- 23 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 24 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 25 Porto and vicinity