we (couple) are planning a visit to switzerland in feb'13. havent been to st mortitz, so thats on high priority. we want to spend 3 nights there. any suggestions of places nearby . we can fly into/out from zurich or milan. have been to geneva/interlaken/gstaad few times. so dont wanna repeat these... thanks
one week in switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Question on France travel
- 4 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 5 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 6 Ireland or Scotland
- 7 Italy and Croatia
- 8 St Germain
- 9 Autumn in Paris
- 10 Where to go in France mid July?
- 11 trip to norway
- 12 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 13 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 14 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 15 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 16 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 17 Cruise the River Shannon
- 18 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 19 Food tours in Rome?
- 20 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 21 Rome Food Tour
- 22 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 23 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 24 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 25 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!