we (couple) are planning a visit to switzerland in feb'13. havent been to st mortitz, so thats on high priority. we want to spend 3 nights there. any suggestions of places nearby . we can fly into/out from zurich or milan. have been to geneva/interlaken/gstaad few times. so dont wanna repeat these... thanks
one week in switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Olive Oil
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 4 Hey Fodor's
- 5 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 6 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 7 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 8 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 9 Gift for French business associate
- 10 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 11 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 12 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 13 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 14 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 15 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 16 Dresden- tea towel
- 17 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 18 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 19 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 20 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 21 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 22 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 25 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport