we (couple) are planning a visit to switzerland in feb'13. havent been to st mortitz, so thats on high priority. we want to spend 3 nights there. any suggestions of places nearby . we can fly into/out from zurich or milan. have been to geneva/interlaken/gstaad few times. so dont wanna repeat these... thanks
one week in switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 2 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 3 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 4 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 5 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 6 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 7 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 8 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 9 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 10 Top 5 choices from London
- 11 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 12 Transportation in Paris
- 13 Do American College Student IDs work for free museum entrance
- 14 Greek Island honeymoon
- 15 2 Days in Brussels
- 16 Santorini (Greece) : Ferries pros and cons
- 17 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 18 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 19 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 20 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 21 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 22 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 23 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 24 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 25 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...