we (couple) are planning a visit to switzerland in feb'13. havent been to st mortitz, so thats on high priority. we want to spend 3 nights there. any suggestions of places nearby . we can fly into/out from zurich or milan. have been to geneva/interlaken/gstaad few times. so dont wanna repeat these... thanks
one week in switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 Trieste and Koper
- 3 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 4 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 5 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 6 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 7 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 8 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 11 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 12 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 13 Traveling in France by train
- 14 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 15 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 16 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 17 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 18 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 19 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 20 What to wear
- 21 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 22 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 23 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 24 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 25 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions