we (couple) are planning a visit to switzerland in feb'13. havent been to st mortitz, so thats on high priority. we want to spend 3 nights there. any suggestions of places nearby . we can fly into/out from zurich or milan. have been to geneva/interlaken/gstaad few times. so dont wanna repeat these... thanks
one week in switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 2 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 3 3 days in Rome
- 4 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 5 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 6 2 full days in Paris
- 7 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 8 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 9 Help with Madrid Location
- 10 Help for San Sebastian
- 11 Venice, just arrived
- 12 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 13 Central London Hotels
- 14 Flybe Airlines from Dublin to Southampton
- 15 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 16 2 Days in Rome
- 17 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 19 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 20 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 21 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 22 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 23 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 24 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 25 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip