Staying in Sirmione at the end of July. There is SO much to see and do so can I have advice on must do's please
One Week In Lake Garda
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 2 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 3 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 4 Our first trip to Europe
- 5 Booking Engines You trust?
- 6 German Wings
- 7 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 10 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 11 Using Obb website
- 12 Sea side in Italy
- 13 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 14 Milan underground
- 15 Sagrada Familia - Barcelona; time "allocation"
- 16 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 17 Checking out your destination with live webcams- Rome for example!
- 18 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 19 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 20 Budapest Favorites
- 21 Northern Italy Agriturismo, Activities, Cooking School
- 22 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 23 Rome Colosseum and Forum
- 24 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 25 14 days in Italy. need some help