It seems as though I will have one week on my own following a two week stay with family in Normandy next July. Where to go? Lyons? Paris? Copenhagen? Scotland? I should be in Oxford towards the 7th day. And would prefer staying in one place for the major portion of the time. It is a delight to think of all the possibilities. Suggestions?
One week in July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 2 Itinerary Help!
- 3 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 4 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 7 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 8 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 9 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 10 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 11 Scotland
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 14 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 15 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 16 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 17 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 18 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 21 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 22 Street food in Turkey
- 23 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 24 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 25 Toulouse and beyond -