Hi, I'd love some help for some ideas of how to plan my trip to Ireland mid-June. We are visiting relatives in London, and plan on spending one week in Ireland. We're from the states and love Irish music and culture. We can fly into Dublin, or Shannon. We don't need to visit Dublin, but it seems as if it is a must according to all my friends. We don't want to do strictly touristy stuff. We'd like to see great scenery, hear great music and talk to great people to learn about the culture. Of course, we'd like to see a castle! We don't feel the need to hit every tourist spot and obviously with one week we can't. We're scared to drive, but are planning on renting a car. We're two Kindergarten teachers in our late 50's...suggestions for what to do and great places to stay in those areas would be much appreciated!
One week in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 itinerary help
- 2 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 3 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 4 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 5 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 6 Toulouse and beyond -
- 7 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 8 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 9 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 10 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 11 Scotland
- 12 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 13 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 14 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 15 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 16 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 17 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 18 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 19 Estonia Amber
- 20 7 days in Greece
- 21 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 22 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 23 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 24 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 25 Reims for a day