Hi, I'd love some help for some ideas of how to plan my trip to Ireland mid-June. We are visiting relatives in London, and plan on spending one week in Ireland. We're from the states and love Irish music and culture. We can fly into Dublin, or Shannon. We don't need to visit Dublin, but it seems as if it is a must according to all my friends. We don't want to do strictly touristy stuff. We'd like to see great scenery, hear great music and talk to great people to learn about the culture. Of course, we'd like to see a castle! We don't feel the need to hit every tourist spot and obviously with one week we can't. We're scared to drive, but are planning on renting a car. We're two Kindergarten teachers in our late 50's...suggestions for what to do and great places to stay in those areas would be much appreciated!
One week in Ireland
- 1 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 2 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 3 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 4 Where to stay for one night ???
- 5 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 6 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 7 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 10 Tour-Free Travel
- 11 Barcelona to Positano
- 12 Guided Tour recommendation for Pere-Lachaise Cemetery needed
- 13 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 14 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 15 Retirement Vacation
- 16 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 17 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 18 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 19 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 20 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 21 Almalfi in Late March??
- 22 Edinburgh
- 23 Four Days in Seville
- 24 London Evening Activity
- 25 Where to Buy Marionettes in Prague?