I am traveling with my mom and sister. Mom is 77, and not very active, so anything beyond short walks is out (no hiking). Wondering if we are better to base ourselves out of Reykjavik for the entire time, and do day trips (we'd rent an apartment), or whether we should spend the first 2 nights there, then do a 4 day private tour.
One week in Iceland in late April/early May- what to see??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family trip to France with kids
- 2 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 3 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 4 Where to stay in London
- 5 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 6 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 7 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 8 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 9 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 10 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 11 10 Days in Switzerland
- 12 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 13 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 14 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 15 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 16 A week in spain
- 17 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 18 25 days in Europe
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 20 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 21 ought to to perform your co
- 22 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 23 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 24 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 25 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva