I am traveling with my mom and sister. Mom is 77, and not very active, so anything beyond short walks is out (no hiking). Wondering if we are better to base ourselves out of Reykjavik for the entire time, and do day trips (we'd rent an apartment), or whether we should spend the first 2 nights there, then do a 4 day private tour.
One week in Iceland in late April/early May- what to see??
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 2 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 3 Sad news: Le Drouot, 103 rue Richelieu, is no more
- 4 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 5 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 6 Paris-Champagne-Strasbourg-Paris
- 7 DeGaulle Airport
- 8 9 nights in Ireland
- 9 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 Mallorca or Madeira in November
- 12 Madeira - is it a good choice?
- 13 Roof Collapses on London's Crowded Appollo Theatre...
- 14 Funchal Madeira
- 15 Santorini Hotel
- 16 Planning 8 days in Italy (Rome, Tuscany) with two kids
- 17 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 18 Paris Navigo decouverte reduced price for children?
- 19 2 week Europe trip - need help please
- 20 which cities in umbria to visit
- 21 Berlin (with Dresden) Trip Report
- 22 Trip Report: A Provence Sandwich
- 23 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 24 Oia Hotel, Caldera View, private plunge pool
- 25 Hotel U Prince or other suggestions Prague