we will be going late july and early august this year. we love to really experience the country- culture,dining,history, architecture and local natural sights. any suggestions would greatly be appreciated. specifically need info on where you would recommend staying and wheter to go it alone with rental car or take a tour.(my husband is not a group kind of person and would need individual guide if that is the better route)
One week in iceland any help on plans would be really appreciated
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 2 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 3 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 4 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 5 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 rent car / Munich
- 8 Apartments in Rome
- 9 London for Christmas
- 10 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 11 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 12 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 13 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 14 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 17 7 days in Andalucia
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 Madrid to Sevilla
- 20 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 21 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 22 A full week in The Netherlands
- 23 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 24 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome