My partner and I are contemplating going to England and Ireland or Scotland for about 8 days in July. Will we be trying to do too much if we attempt to see at least some of two countries, or would we be better off to stay in England? Thanks very much.
One week in Great Britain?
- 1 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 2 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 3 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Retirement Vacation
- 6 Guided Tour recommendation for Pere-Lachaise Cemetery needed
- 7 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 8 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 9 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 10 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 11 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 12 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 13 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 14 Almalfi in Late March??
- 15 Edinburgh
- 16 Four Days in Seville
- 17 Tour-Free Travel
- 18 London Evening Activity
- 19 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 20 Where to Buy Marionettes in Prague?
- 21 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 22 Planning my days in Paris
- 23 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 24 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 25 Palace of Versailles guided tours