While coming from New Delhi to Toronto in the 4th week of November this year (2012), I want to stop in Europe for almost a week or so. I have thought of three countries: Ukraine, Sweden or Denmark and I have to choose one.
Please suggest me the best choice in terms of weather, culture, sights. Me and my wife both love quiet places with traditional and delicious foods.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Help on ancient history route
- 4 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 5 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 6 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 7 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 8 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 9 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 12 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 13 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 14 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 15 Hotels in Turin
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 18 Best layover option
- 19 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 20 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 21 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 Prem fares (again)
- 24 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights