While coming from New Delhi to Toronto in the 4th week of November this year (2012), I want to stop in Europe for almost a week or so. I have thought of three countries: Ukraine, Sweden or Denmark and I have to choose one.
Please suggest me the best choice in terms of weather, culture, sights. Me and my wife both love quiet places with traditional and delicious foods.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 We're here!
- 4 Europe itinerary questions
- 5 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 6 Amsterdam hotels
- 7 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 8 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 9 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 10 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 11 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 12 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 13 Brugge hotel help
- 14 Old European currency
- 15 Denmark or Sweden?
- 16 Five night Ireland Trip
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 Paris hotels
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 London Hotels
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 1 month in Europe
- 25 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)