While coming from New Delhi to Toronto in the 4th week of November this year (2012), I want to stop in Europe for almost a week or so. I have thought of three countries: Ukraine, Sweden or Denmark and I have to choose one.
Please suggest me the best choice in terms of weather, culture, sights. Me and my wife both love quiet places with traditional and delicious foods.
Thanks in advance.
One week in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 2 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 3 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 4 What to wear
- 5 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 6 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 7 Sicily - not a trip report
- 8 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 9 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 10 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 11 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 12 Chip but no PIN
- 13 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 14 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 15 No points in Paris .....
- 16 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 17 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 18 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 19 What still confounds you about travel?
- 20 Three days in Spain
- 21 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 22 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 23 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 24 Eurostar booking
- 25 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean