While coming from New Delhi to Toronto in the 4th week of November this year (2012), I want to stop in Europe for almost a week or so. I have thought of three countries: Ukraine, Sweden or Denmark and I have to choose one.
Please suggest me the best choice in terms of weather, culture, sights. Me and my wife both love quiet places with traditional and delicious foods.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 38 Days in Paris
- 2 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 5 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 6 2 Months in Sicily
- 7 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 8 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Azores
- 16 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 17 Sundays in Puglia
- 18 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 19 Prague
- 20 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 21 What tips can you give about packing?
- 22 Sim Card Options
- 23 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 24 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 25 Cotswolds cottage ideas