While coming from New Delhi to Toronto in the 4th week of November this year (2012), I want to stop in Europe for almost a week or so. I have thought of three countries: Ukraine, Sweden or Denmark and I have to choose one.
Please suggest me the best choice in terms of weather, culture, sights. Me and my wife both love quiet places with traditional and delicious foods.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 weeks: Great Britain, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- 2 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 3 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 4 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 5 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 6 Irish Countryside in 1 day
- 7 Naples to Pompeii
- 8 Cell phones in France and England
- 9 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 10 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 11 Parking in Italy
- 12 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 13 sim card
- 14 Plan Italy trip
- 15 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 16 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 17 apartments florence
- 18 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 19 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 20 Florence, Italy
- 21 Italy trains question
- 22 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 23 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 24 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 25 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.