While coming from New Delhi to Toronto in the 4th week of November this year (2012), I want to stop in Europe for almost a week or so. I have thought of three countries: Ukraine, Sweden or Denmark and I have to choose one.
Please suggest me the best choice in terms of weather, culture, sights. Me and my wife both love quiet places with traditional and delicious foods.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 please revew provence agenda
- 2 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 3 Swiss German
- 4 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 5 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 6 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 7 Provence to Nice driving
- 8 London: Oyster, 2For1, Travel Card--Help!
- 9 Visit Saint Rita Shrine in Cascia Italy
- 10 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 11 German Train travel
- 12 ROME!!!
- 13 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 14 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 15 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 16 Christmas in Italy!!!
- 17 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 18 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 19 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 20 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 21 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 22 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 23 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 24 Tuscany Help
- 25 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July