While coming from New Delhi to Toronto in the 4th week of November this year (2012), I want to stop in Europe for almost a week or so. I have thought of three countries: Ukraine, Sweden or Denmark and I have to choose one.
Please suggest me the best choice in terms of weather, culture, sights. Me and my wife both love quiet places with traditional and delicious foods.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 2 auto europa or auto europe?
- 3 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 4 Venice/Mestre
- 5 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 6 Barcelona alternative
- 7 car insurance italy
- 8 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 9 8 Days in Spain
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 11 Spanish Medical Providers
- 12 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 13 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 14 9 Days in Spain
- 15 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 16 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 17 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 18 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 19 Paris to Italy
- 20 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 21 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 22 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 23 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 24 Amsterdam
- 25 travel to prague, vienna and munich