While coming from New Delhi to Toronto in the 4th week of November this year (2012), I want to stop in Europe for almost a week or so. I have thought of three countries: Ukraine, Sweden or Denmark and I have to choose one.
Please suggest me the best choice in terms of weather, culture, sights. Me and my wife both love quiet places with traditional and delicious foods.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 2 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 3 barcelona neighborhood
- 4 Regarding Residence Permit
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 7 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 8 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 9 Tracking the Weather
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 11 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 12 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 Les Invalides Night Show
- 15 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 16 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 17 Which Day?
- 18 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 19 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 20 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 21 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 22 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 23 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 24 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 25 Good mobile plan for traveller