My husband and I have one week to spend in Crete this summer. We are taking a ferry from Naxos and are arriving in Herkaloin. Our plane leaves out of Chania one week later. Our tentative itinerary was to stay in Rethymnon, then head to Chania for a few nights, spend two nights towards Falasarna or Elafonisi beach area (we love the beach!) and then head back to Chania for our final night. Does this seem like a good plan? We plan on renting a car once we get to Chania. Our questions are should we stay in Rethymnon 1 or 2 nights? Are there any other regions we missing and need to check out? We realize we can't see the entire island in a week etc....Thanks in advance for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 2 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 3 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 4 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 5 help with Italy itinerary
- 6 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 7 Capri in July
- 8 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 11 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 12 Venice
- 13 London 2For1 question
- 14 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 15 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 16 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 18 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 19 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 20 Porto and vicinity
- 21 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 22 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 23 Norway fjord
- 24 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 25 7 days in Greece