My husband and I have one week to spend in Crete this summer. We are taking a ferry from Naxos and are arriving in Herkaloin. Our plane leaves out of Chania one week later. Our tentative itinerary was to stay in Rethymnon, then head to Chania for a few nights, spend two nights towards Falasarna or Elafonisi beach area (we love the beach!) and then head back to Chania for our final night. Does this seem like a good plan? We plan on renting a car once we get to Chania. Our questions are should we stay in Rethymnon 1 or 2 nights? Are there any other regions we missing and need to check out? We realize we can't see the entire island in a week etc....Thanks in advance for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BELLSOUTH@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 HOTMAIL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎1 800:681:7208 HOTMAIL Tec@h SUPPORT
- 3 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 4 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 5 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 6 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 7 London with Teens Trip Report
- 8 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 9 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 10 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 11 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 14 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 15 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 16 Madrird and Seville
- 17 Greece
- 18 Ludwig Castles
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 21 Lake Como AREA questions
- 22 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 23 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 24 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 25 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report