My husband and I have one week to spend in Crete this summer. We are taking a ferry from Naxos and are arriving in Herkaloin. Our plane leaves out of Chania one week later. Our tentative itinerary was to stay in Rethymnon, then head to Chania for a few nights, spend two nights towards Falasarna or Elafonisi beach area (we love the beach!) and then head back to Chania for our final night. Does this seem like a good plan? We plan on renting a car once we get to Chania. Our questions are should we stay in Rethymnon 1 or 2 nights? Are there any other regions we missing and need to check out? We realize we can't see the entire island in a week etc....Thanks in advance for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 정통바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노정통바카라
- 2 Summer School in France
- 3 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 4 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 5 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 6 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 7 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 8 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 9 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 13 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 14 Cutback on Spain trip
- 15 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 16 where to stay in London?
- 17 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 20 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 21 Croatia transportation question.
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 24 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 25 Ireland and Scotland in July