We are flying from Canada to Madrid on March 16 early morning, and have a resort booked in Estepona on the Costa del Sol until March 23. We have a car rented to drive from Madrid to the resort and back, and would like to do some day tours on our own. We are considering Cordoba, Granada, Jerez, Seville, Gibraltar and Ronda among our possible destinations for a day trip. Any suggestions? Is there anywhere closer to Estepona that would be good to visit. I appreciate any input and ideas! Since I am spending a week in Rome in May followed by a 7 day cruise which includes Barcelona, Valencia, and Mallorca, I would like to focus on the area around our resort for this trip.
One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Europe
- 2 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 3 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 4 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 5 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 6 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 7 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 8 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 9 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 12 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 13 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 14 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 15 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 16 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 17 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 18 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 19 Matisse at Tate
- 20 Ireland Southwest
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 25 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary