We are flying from Canada to Madrid on March 16 early morning, and have a resort booked in Estepona on the Costa del Sol until March 23. We have a car rented to drive from Madrid to the resort and back, and would like to do some day tours on our own. We are considering Cordoba, Granada, Jerez, Seville, Gibraltar and Ronda among our possible destinations for a day trip. Any suggestions? Is there anywhere closer to Estepona that would be good to visit. I appreciate any input and ideas! Since I am spending a week in Rome in May followed by a 7 day cruise which includes Barcelona, Valencia, and Mallorca, I would like to focus on the area around our resort for this trip.
One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 2 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 3 9 days in turkey
- 4 Burg Eltz
- 5 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 6 Germany-berlin marathon
- 7 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 8 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 11 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 12 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 13 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 14 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 15 itinerary help
- 16 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Nice Video about Poland
- 19 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 20 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 21 Reims for a day
- 22 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 23 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 24 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 25 Toulouse and beyond -