We are flying from Canada to Madrid on March 16 early morning, and have a resort booked in Estepona on the Costa del Sol until March 23. We have a car rented to drive from Madrid to the resort and back, and would like to do some day tours on our own. We are considering Cordoba, Granada, Jerez, Seville, Gibraltar and Ronda among our possible destinations for a day trip. Any suggestions? Is there anywhere closer to Estepona that would be good to visit. I appreciate any input and ideas! Since I am spending a week in Rome in May followed by a 7 day cruise which includes Barcelona, Valencia, and Mallorca, I would like to focus on the area around our resort for this trip.
One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 1 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 2 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 3 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 4 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 5 Best area for wine and which one?
- 6 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 7 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 8 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 9 Apartment in Seville
- 10 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 11 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 12 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 13 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 14 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 15 Ovington Square Flat
- 16 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 17 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 18 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 19 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 20 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 21 jungfraujoch mid june
- 22 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 23 Hotels in Sorrento
- 24 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 25 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera