We are flying from Canada to Madrid on March 16 early morning, and have a resort booked in Estepona on the Costa del Sol until March 23. We have a car rented to drive from Madrid to the resort and back, and would like to do some day tours on our own. We are considering Cordoba, Granada, Jerez, Seville, Gibraltar and Ronda among our possible destinations for a day trip. Any suggestions? Is there anywhere closer to Estepona that would be good to visit. I appreciate any input and ideas! Since I am spending a week in Rome in May followed by a 7 day cruise which includes Barcelona, Valencia, and Mallorca, I would like to focus on the area around our resort for this trip.
One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini transportation
- 2 Touring Dover Castle
- 3 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 4 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 5 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 6 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 7 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 8 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 9 Cell phones in Ireland
- 10 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 11 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 12 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 13 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 16 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 7 Nights in Paris
- 19 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 20 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 21 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 22 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 23 3 weeks in Europe
- 24 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 25 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover