Hi.... I will be visiting my son who will be attending college for Fall term at Corvinus U. and would like some suggestions for side trips, etc. I only have a week (arriving Monday 10/21 and leaving 10/28). Was considering spending 3 nites in Budapest and perhaps visiting a neighboring country. Thinking Monday til Friday and maybe taking rail or quick flight for a taste of Croatia or Slovenia... I've been told that Vienna would make more sense but I'm looking to be off the beaten path a bit and Vienna appears to be a pretty big, busy city. Am I biting off a little too much???? I wish I had more time to spend, but I'm sure my son wants me out after a week so he can resume his "studies". I appreciate your help. Cheers, Friends!
One week in Budapest/Side trips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in April?
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 5 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 6 Flam, Norway railway
- 7 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 8 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 9 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 10 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 11 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 12 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 13 Sicily Suggetions
- 14 He said , she said
- 15 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 16 car rental companies Italy
- 17 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 18 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 19 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 20 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 21 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 22 quiet hotel
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 25 Venice hotel selection