Hi.... I will be visiting my son who will be attending college for Fall term at Corvinus U. and would like some suggestions for side trips, etc. I only have a week (arriving Monday 10/21 and leaving 10/28). Was considering spending 3 nites in Budapest and perhaps visiting a neighboring country. Thinking Monday til Friday and maybe taking rail or quick flight for a taste of Croatia or Slovenia... I've been told that Vienna would make more sense but I'm looking to be off the beaten path a bit and Vienna appears to be a pretty big, busy city. Am I biting off a little too much???? I wish I had more time to spend, but I'm sure my son wants me out after a week so he can resume his "studies". I appreciate your help. Cheers, Friends!
One week in Budapest/Side trips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, just arrived
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 3 Central London Hotels
- 4 First Trip to Europe
- 5 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 6 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 7 ITALY
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 Marmaris Hotel with ferry transfer
- 10 Globus Tours
- 11 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 12 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 13 Help for San Sebastian
- 14 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 15 3 days in Rome
- 16 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 17 2 Days in Rome
- 18 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 19 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 20 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 21 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 22 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 23 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 24 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 25 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world