Hi.... I will be visiting my son who will be attending college for Fall term at Corvinus U. and would like some suggestions for side trips, etc. I only have a week (arriving Monday 10/21 and leaving 10/28). Was considering spending 3 nites in Budapest and perhaps visiting a neighboring country. Thinking Monday til Friday and maybe taking rail or quick flight for a taste of Croatia or Slovenia... I've been told that Vienna would make more sense but I'm looking to be off the beaten path a bit and Vienna appears to be a pretty big, busy city. Am I biting off a little too much???? I wish I had more time to spend, but I'm sure my son wants me out after a week so he can resume his "studies". I appreciate your help. Cheers, Friends!
One week in Budapest/Side trips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 2 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 3 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 4 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 5 Madrid and London
- 6 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 7 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Unique Venice Activity
- 10 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 11 Chip but no PIN
- 12 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 13 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 14 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 15 car rental advice in Portugal
- 16 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 17 What to wear
- 18 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 19 Small group for Colosseum
- 20 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 21 Lofoten ferry
- 22 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 23 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 24 Duoro river cruises
- 25 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer