Is it possible? My husband and I are planning to go on a trip to Europe with our two girls (3 and 1 y.o.) at the end of july 2014. We plan on spending one week in the bavaria area, possibly going to Prague, if there is time. Ideally, we would rather rent a space (airbnb) somewhat centrally located in bavaria, so we could go to salzburg, the castles, etc, on day trips. If there is time, we would love to visit prague as well, even if only for a couple of days. So, where should we stay and what are the must-do's during that time of the year? Thanks!
One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 2 Provence planning
- 3 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 4 Scottland for a day!
- 5 England, Paris itinerary help
- 6 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 7 Emilia Romagna Region
- 8 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 9 Transportation directly from Malpensa to place other than Milan
- 10 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report
- 13 The Italian Riviera: A review.
- 14 In Less Than 48 Hours, Chisinau and Transnistria
- 15 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 16 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 17 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 18 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 19 Shipping bags home
- 20 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 21 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 22 Germany for 3 weeks
- 23 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 24 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 25 Portofino or Portovenere?