Is it possible? My husband and I are planning to go on a trip to Europe with our two girls (3 and 1 y.o.) at the end of july 2014. We plan on spending one week in the bavaria area, possibly going to Prague, if there is time. Ideally, we would rather rent a space (airbnb) somewhat centrally located in bavaria, so we could go to salzburg, the castles, etc, on day trips. If there is time, we would love to visit prague as well, even if only for a couple of days. So, where should we stay and what are the must-do's during that time of the year? Thanks!
One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 2 Paris November 2014
- 3 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 4 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 5 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 6 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 7 Greek ferries
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 10 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 11 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 12 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 15 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 16 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 17 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 18 SIM card for eastern europe
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 21 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 22 Lofoten ferry
- 23 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 24 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 25 Connecting with forum locals in Paris