Is it possible? My husband and I are planning to go on a trip to Europe with our two girls (3 and 1 y.o.) at the end of july 2014. We plan on spending one week in the bavaria area, possibly going to Prague, if there is time. Ideally, we would rather rent a space (airbnb) somewhat centrally located in bavaria, so we could go to salzburg, the castles, etc, on day trips. If there is time, we would love to visit prague as well, even if only for a couple of days. So, where should we stay and what are the must-do's during that time of the year? Thanks!
One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 2 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 3 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids
- 4 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 5 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 6 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 7 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 8 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 9 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 10 Trip to Pyrenees
- 11 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 12 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 13 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 14 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 15 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 16 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 17 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 18 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 19 Vacation Pictures
- 20 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 21 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 22 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 23 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 24 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 25 Purse week?