Is it possible? My husband and I are planning to go on a trip to Europe with our two girls (3 and 1 y.o.) at the end of july 2014. We plan on spending one week in the bavaria area, possibly going to Prague, if there is time. Ideally, we would rather rent a space (airbnb) somewhat centrally located in bavaria, so we could go to salzburg, the castles, etc, on day trips. If there is time, we would love to visit prague as well, even if only for a couple of days. So, where should we stay and what are the must-do's during that time of the year? Thanks!
One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Priceline for London hotels
- 2 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 3 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 4 Ireland itinerary
- 5 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 6 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 7 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 8 Fjords, How To?
- 9 Istanbul Itinerary
- 10 7 Nights in Paris
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 12 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 13 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 14 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 15 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 16 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 17 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 18 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 London neighborhood suggestions
- 21 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 22 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 23 London - Site List Triage -
- 24 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 25 Recommendations Tour Guides/Airport Transportation Gdansk, Poland