My family and I (6 passengers) will be doing a two week road trip from Norway to Hungary, in the month of August 2015. The travel destinations include: Oslo, Copenhagen, Berlin, Vienna, Prague and Budapest. We are having trouble finding a reasonable priced car rental service that allows one way travel. Most sites (Hertz, Avis) offer rental options with the same pick up and return locations. We wish to pick up the car in Oslo and return it in Budapest. Kindly suggest what options are available?
Moreover, there is an option of long term car leasing available in other countries in Europe but so far we couldn't find any such facility in the countries we are visiting. If possible please suggest leasing options as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 2 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 3 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 4 Trip Report: 17 glorious days in Northern Spain
- 5 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 6 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 7 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 8 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 9 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 10 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 11 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 12 PARIS
- 13 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 14 London vacation rental agency
- 15 Sicily help
- 16 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 17 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 18 Christmas markets
- 19 Airline to Rome
- 20 SE ITALY
- 21 monograms vacation tours
- 22 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 23 Towns around Lucca
- 24 Thinking about the Fjords
- 25 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip