My family and I (6 passengers) will be doing a two week road trip from Norway to Hungary, in the month of August 2015. The travel destinations include: Oslo, Copenhagen, Berlin, Vienna, Prague and Budapest. We are having trouble finding a reasonable priced car rental service that allows one way travel. Most sites (Hertz, Avis) offer rental options with the same pick up and return locations. We wish to pick up the car in Oslo and return it in Budapest. Kindly suggest what options are available?
Moreover, there is an option of long term car leasing available in other countries in Europe but so far we couldn't find any such facility in the countries we are visiting. If possible please suggest leasing options as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://bodypotency.com/testx-core/
- 2 Guide in Russia
- 3 travel fan 220v?
- 4 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 6 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 7 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 8 First Trip to Paris
- 9 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 10 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 11 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 12 Train travel
- 13 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 14 B&Bs in Ireland
- 15 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 16 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 17 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 18 WWI Battlefields
- 19 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 20 Visiting Zurich
- 21 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 Switzerland
- 24 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 25 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time