We will be doing a 7 day rental in Europe-yes, we are aware of the HIGH additional fees we will encounter, but we are prepared. Currently, I have only spoken to National. Then before confirming the reservation-he suggested call Europcar (thier partner) to see if I could get a better deal. However, when I googled Europcar, there were a TON of complaints about additional charges, poor customer service, etc.
so, I come to you experts to find out which company to rent from in either Basel or Bern Switzerland, with a drop off in Venice? (Probably Basel as Bern airport closes at 1430 on Saturdays).
Again-thank you thank you thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ann Frank House
- 2 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 3 Barcelona Itinerary
- 4 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 5 air conditioning
- 6 Munich to Milan via train
- 7 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 8 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 9 Paris Visite pass
- 10 Cheap buses in Germany/Austria
- 11 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 12 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 13 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 14 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 15 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 16 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 17 Barcelona sites: attire
- 18 Self-driving in Iceland
- 19 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 20 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 21 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 22 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 23 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 24 Slovenia & Croatia itinerary help
- 25 Referendum in Greece