We will be doing a 7 day rental in Europe-yes, we are aware of the HIGH additional fees we will encounter, but we are prepared. Currently, I have only spoken to National. Then before confirming the reservation-he suggested call Europcar (thier partner) to see if I could get a better deal. However, when I googled Europcar, there were a TON of complaints about additional charges, poor customer service, etc.
so, I come to you experts to find out which company to rent from in either Basel or Bern Switzerland, with a drop off in Venice? (Probably Basel as Bern airport closes at 1430 on Saturdays).
Again-thank you thank you thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona Car rental return
- 2 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 3 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 4 Greece Experts
- 5 Xtrcut @ http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 6 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 7 Dover queues
- 8 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 9 Puglia
- 10 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 11 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 12 Itinerary help please!
- 13 AVE train tickets questions.
- 14 Manchester on derby weekend
- 15 Naples or Genoa
- 16 Visiting the Black Forest
- 17 Barcelona to Morocco
- 18 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 19 France to stop making foie grois
- 20 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 21 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 22 Car hire
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 25 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece