We will be doing a 7 day rental in Europe-yes, we are aware of the HIGH additional fees we will encounter, but we are prepared. Currently, I have only spoken to National. Then before confirming the reservation-he suggested call Europcar (thier partner) to see if I could get a better deal. However, when I googled Europcar, there were a TON of complaints about additional charges, poor customer service, etc.
so, I come to you experts to find out which company to rent from in either Basel or Bern Switzerland, with a drop off in Venice? (Probably Basel as Bern airport closes at 1430 on Saturdays).
Again-thank you thank you thank you!
One way car rental, Europe-Which company to use
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 3 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 4 Which travel plan?
- 5 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 6 first european holiday itinery
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 9 Car in Prague
- 10 Family European winter holiday
- 11 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 12 Planning a holiday
- 13 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 Euro Train
- 15 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 16 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 17 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 20 Traveling within Italy
- 21 London for Christmas
- 22 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 23 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 24 Travel by train or bus
- 25 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal