We will be doing a 7 day rental in Europe-yes, we are aware of the HIGH additional fees we will encounter, but we are prepared. Currently, I have only spoken to National. Then before confirming the reservation-he suggested call Europcar (thier partner) to see if I could get a better deal. However, when I googled Europcar, there were a TON of complaints about additional charges, poor customer service, etc.
so, I come to you experts to find out which company to rent from in either Basel or Bern Switzerland, with a drop off in Venice? (Probably Basel as Bern airport closes at 1430 on Saturdays).
Again-thank you thank you thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My 60th birthday surprises
- 2 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 5 March in Amsterdam 1 week spring break
- 6 Help with first time trip with family
- 7 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 8 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 9 Verona or Athens?
- 10 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 11 Spain car rental questions
- 12 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 13 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 14 Basque country ideas
- 15 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 16 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 17 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 18 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 19 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 20 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 21 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 22 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 23 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 24 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 25 European Cooking Secrets