We will be doing a 7 day rental in Europe-yes, we are aware of the HIGH additional fees we will encounter, but we are prepared. Currently, I have only spoken to National. Then before confirming the reservation-he suggested call Europcar (thier partner) to see if I could get a better deal. However, when I googled Europcar, there were a TON of complaints about additional charges, poor customer service, etc.
so, I come to you experts to find out which company to rent from in either Basel or Bern Switzerland, with a drop off in Venice? (Probably Basel as Bern airport closes at 1430 on Saturdays).
Again-thank you thank you thank you!
One way car rental, Europe-Which company to use
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Sicily
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 4 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 5 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 6 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 7 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 8 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 9 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 10 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 11 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 12 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 13 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 14 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 15 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 16 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 17 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 18 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 19 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 20 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 21 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 22 Paris and where else?
- 23 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 24 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 25 Raining in rome