We will be doing a 7 day rental in Europe-yes, we are aware of the HIGH additional fees we will encounter, but we are prepared. Currently, I have only spoken to National. Then before confirming the reservation-he suggested call Europcar (thier partner) to see if I could get a better deal. However, when I googled Europcar, there were a TON of complaints about additional charges, poor customer service, etc.
so, I come to you experts to find out which company to rent from in either Basel or Bern Switzerland, with a drop off in Venice? (Probably Basel as Bern airport closes at 1430 on Saturdays).
Again-thank you thank you thank you!
One way car rental, Europe-Which company to use
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip but no PIN
- 2 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 3 What still confounds you about travel?
- 4 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 5 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 6 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 7 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 8 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 11 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 12 Airport to Piraeus
- 13 Train to Airport in Venice
- 14 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 15 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 16 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 17 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 18 Questions for my German friends
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 21 Foie gras, redux
- 22 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 23 Dublin Tour Companies
- 24 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 25 Day trips from Seville