We will be doing a 7 day rental in Europe-yes, we are aware of the HIGH additional fees we will encounter, but we are prepared. Currently, I have only spoken to National. Then before confirming the reservation-he suggested call Europcar (thier partner) to see if I could get a better deal. However, when I googled Europcar, there were a TON of complaints about additional charges, poor customer service, etc.
so, I come to you experts to find out which company to rent from in either Basel or Bern Switzerland, with a drop off in Venice? (Probably Basel as Bern airport closes at 1430 on Saturdays).
Again-thank you thank you thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 2 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 3 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 4 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 5 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 6 Uber vs. TfL
- 7 Berlin
- 8 Greek Village
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 11 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 12 Germany or Sweden
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 15 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 16 Two days in Rome
- 17 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 18 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 19 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 20 PARIS
- 21 One free day in Barcelona
- 22 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 23 Spain: train/rental car help
- 24 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 25 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?