We will be doing a 7 day rental in Europe-yes, we are aware of the HIGH additional fees we will encounter, but we are prepared. Currently, I have only spoken to National. Then before confirming the reservation-he suggested call Europcar (thier partner) to see if I could get a better deal. However, when I googled Europcar, there were a TON of complaints about additional charges, poor customer service, etc.
so, I come to you experts to find out which company to rent from in either Basel or Bern Switzerland, with a drop off in Venice? (Probably Basel as Bern airport closes at 1430 on Saturdays).
Again-thank you thank you thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 2 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 3 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 4 Phone cards
- 5 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 6 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 7 Naxos hotel question
- 8 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 9 Oktoberfest 2016 What to expect
- 10 Pylos to Corinth with two days to spare, perhaps in Arcadia?
- 11 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 12 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 13 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 14 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 15 Anyone done a self-drive boat canal/river trip in France (or elsewhere)?
- 16 Loire Valley itinerary
- 17 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 18 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 19 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 20 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 21 Poland Tour Group
- 22 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 23 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 24 Europe Itinerary
- 25 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing