We will be doing a 7 day rental in Europe-yes, we are aware of the HIGH additional fees we will encounter, but we are prepared. Currently, I have only spoken to National. Then before confirming the reservation-he suggested call Europcar (thier partner) to see if I could get a better deal. However, when I googled Europcar, there were a TON of complaints about additional charges, poor customer service, etc.
so, I come to you experts to find out which company to rent from in either Basel or Bern Switzerland, with a drop off in Venice? (Probably Basel as Bern airport closes at 1430 on Saturdays).
Again-thank you thank you thank you!
One way car rental, Europe-Which company to use
- 1 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 2 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 3 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 4 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 5 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 6 Gate 1 Travel is the BEST
- 7 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 8 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 9 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 10 Benita In Paris
- 11 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 12 Rome apartment
- 13 pier in Copenhagen
- 14 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 15 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 16 Am I too fat too travel?
- 17 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 18 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 19 Train Passes
- 20 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 21 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 22 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 23 Security issues with Knee replacement
- 24 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 25 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report