Does anyone know if it is possible to hire a bike in Cochem and then drop off in Beilstein?
We're staying in Beilstein for a few nights later this year and I'd like to ride between the two towns on the river and also take a cruise. So I thought if we cruised from Beilstein to Cochem, visited the sites around Cochem and then then rode back to Beilstein that would be perfect.
Thanks is advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 풀살롱ACE《강남풀살롱》↔《강남풀싸롱》O1O 4444 9374 강남풀싸롱추천
- 2 Five night Ireland Trip
- 3 Old European currency
- 4 Brugge hotel help
- 5 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 6 Paris hotels
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 London Hotels
- 10 10 days in Paris and......
- 11 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 14 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 15 Amsterdam hotels
- 16 1 month in Europe
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 19 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 20 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 21 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 22 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 23 Denmark or Sweden?
- 24 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 25 Back from Paris