Does anyone know if it is possible to hire a bike in Cochem and then drop off in Beilstein?
We're staying in Beilstein for a few nights later this year and I'd like to ride between the two towns on the river and also take a cruise. So I thought if we cruised from Beilstein to Cochem, visited the sites around Cochem and then then rode back to Beilstein that would be perfect.
Thanks is advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Car Scam
- 2 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 3 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 4 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 5 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 6 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 7 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 10 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 11 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 12 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 13 Quizz !
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Iceland
- 16 Venice/Mestre
- 17 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 18 Our future trip to Greece
- 19 Russia in two weeks in December
- 20 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 21 Christmas Day in Granada
- 22 car insurance italy
- 23 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 24 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 25 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26